Tevez [Merged]

City beat Chelsea to capture Tevez
Thursday, June 25. 2009

Manchester City have beaten off a late move from Chelsea to sign Carlos Tevez

Tevez and his representative Kia Joorabchian had agreed a move to City last month, only for Chelsea to make a late move for the Argentine International, however, Chelsea are not willing to match City's wage offer and are believed to be have offered the same £120,000 a week deal as Manchester United, around £30,000 a week less than he will receive at Eastlands.

Meanwhile, City have broken off talks with Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o after the striker demanded a whopping £200,000 a week, though the deal could be resurrected if the Cameroonian International drops his price. Atletico Madrid striker Diego Forlan had been City's number one target, only for the player to reject the move, as he hold's out for Real Madrid.
Posted by Sharpy in Transfer Rumours at 21:57

basically what ITK's are saying, specially regarding etoo, taken from football-latest.com

the lad who does that site usually is bang on, and does not post any old rubbish

roll on next week, i get uni results tommorow morning and im looking forward to tevez signing more

tomhawley said:
City beat Chelsea to capture Tevez
Thursday, June 25. 2009

Manchester City have beaten off a late move from Chelsea to sign Carlos Tevez

Tevez and his representative Kia Joorabchian had agreed a move to City last month, only for Chelsea to make a late move for the Argentine International, however, Chelsea are not willing to match City's wage offer and are believed to be have offered the same £120,000 a week deal as Manchester United, around £30,000 a week less than he will receive at Eastlands.

Meanwhile, City have broken off talks with Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o after the striker demanded a whopping £200,000 a week, though the deal could be resurrected if the Cameroonian International drops his price. Atletico Madrid striker Diego Forlan had been City's number one target, only for the player to reject the move, as he hold's out for Real Madrid.
Posted by Sharpy in Transfer Rumours at 21:57

basically what ITK's are saying, specially regarding etoo, taken from football-latest.com

the lad who does that site usually is bang on, and does not post any old rubbish

roll on next week, i get uni results tommorow morning and im looking forward to tevez signing more
This guy got alot right in January regarding City.

Went into Rawtenstall this morning and a lad walked past me with a blue scum kit on. I noticed he had Tevez 32 on the back and I just couldn't stop laughing at the poor sap. He looked at me and didn't have a clue.

squirtyflower said:
Went into Rawtenstall this morning and a lad walked past me with a blue scum kit on. I noticed he had Tevez 32 on the back and I just couldn't stop laughing at the poor sap. He looked at me and didn't have a clue.

funny isnt it, i was playing footy down at Fearns High, guessing you know it, and one of the lads had his tevez shirt on, i asked if i could buy the letters off the back for next seasons city shirt

cant help feeling smug about it, even if he did sign for someone else, knowing he fucked them off is still nice

CARLOS TEVEZ'S move to Manchester City is a case of child's play - thanks to his daughter.

The Argentine striker has yet to officially decide where he is heading next, after turning down the chance of a long-term stay at Manchester United.

Yet City, who are battling Chelsea for his signature, are red-hot favourites after it emerged hitman Tevez has enrolled four-year-old Florencia in a private school in Cheshire.

She starts in September - effectively proof that the forward plans to stay in the North West.

Tevez, 25, will pick up around £160,000-a-week at United's bitter rivals after City boss Mark Hughes convinced him to join his Eastlands revolution.

The Argie is not out of contract at United until Tuesday, when his two-year loan spell ends, but he snubbed a permanent move after growing tired of a lack of starts.

Kinky by name said:
CARLOS TEVEZ'S move to Manchester City is a case of child's play - thanks to his daughter.

The Argentine striker has yet to officially decide where he is heading next, after turning down the chance of a long-term stay at Manchester United.

Yet City, who are battling Chelsea for his signature, are red-hot favourites after it emerged hitman Tevez has enrolled four-year-old Florencia in a private school in Cheshire.

She starts in September - effectively proof that the forward plans to stay in the North West.

Tevez, 25, will pick up around £160,000-a-week at United's bitter rivals after City boss Mark Hughes convinced him to join his Eastlands revolution.

The Argie is not out of contract at United until Tuesday, when his two-year loan spell ends, but he snubbed a permanent move after growing tired of a lack of starts.

Horay for Florencia!!!

dannybcity said:
Kinky by name said:

Horay for Florencia!!!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...to-go-with-the-Flo.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=Football

Kinky by name said:

Kinell, really ???

bluwes said:
Kinky by name said:

Kinell, really ???
Yeah. Did you think the ugly fucker was older?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.