Tevez [Merged]

Rammy Blue said:
just a basic assumption - that date is blank and is always our curtain raiser for the new season.

no more Thomas Cook Trophy so naturally assume it will be the Etihad Trophy.

opposition...my guess Inter Milan.

Fair comment!

The Doctor said:
Rammy Blue said:
just a basic assumption - that date is blank and is always our curtain raiser for the new season.

Fair comment!

My guess is Velencia so Villa can say bye to the fans one last time and we help them out with some extra cash. Part of a transfer deal? Hummmmmm.

not my fault! said:
The Doctor said:
Rammy Blue said:

Fair comment!

My guess is Velencia so Villa can say bye to the fans one last time and we help them out with some extra cash. Part of a transfer deal? Hummmmmm.

Me thinks wishful thinking. Or a mid day delusion lol.

Balti said:
new.maria-sharapova.jpg

OOOH LAAWWWWWWWD!!!!

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Shooter 83 said:
Police have said it's Celtic at home 8th Aug.
It would be interesting to see how many they get if it's Celtic, not the kind of team, we have been used to starting the season against.

Think there was only 20,000 against AC Milan last season so im sure it will beat that. Celtic will bring 10,000 for a start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.