Tevez [Merged]

Shooter 83 said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
Shooter 83 said:
Police have said it's Celtic at home 8th Aug.
It would be interesting to see how many they get if it's Celtic, not the kind of team, we have been used to starting the season against.

Think there was only 20,000 against AC Milan last season so im sure it will beat that. Celtic will bring 10,000 for a start.
Yes it was very flat at that game(at the time TBH was our only new player on show), I think if its Celtic and they don't cut the prices big time 20k might be a very hard target.

Shooter 83 said:
Shooter 83 said:
It would be interesting to see how many they get if it's Celtic, not the kind of team, we have been used to starting the season against.

Think there was only 20,000 against AC Milan last season so im sure it will beat that. Celtic will bring 10,000 for a start.
Yes it was very flat at that game(at the time TBH was our only new player on show), I think if its Celtic and they don't cut the prices big time 20k might be a very hard target.

I can see them making all the home friendlies a fiver, just to fill the stadium.

Shooter 83 said:

Yeh, but theres a chance we could batter em, so more people might turn up.

Also the boo-boys will want to welcome Samaras back ;-P

I wonder if the announcement will be a replacement for the Thomas Cook Trophy as the Etihad City of Manchester Tournament between us, Barca, Inter and Bayern!! I would love us to have a friendly tournament like that!! Would signal our new relationship and respect from the big boys in Europe!!

Bluemoon115 said:
Shooter 83 said:

Yeh, but theres a chance we could batter em, so more people might turn up.

Also the boo-boys will want to welcome Samaras back ;-P
I forgot the big Samaras homecoming!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.