Tevez [Merged]

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
wrongun73 said:
Well this decemberblu fella hasn't got long for today's announcement!
i think a few in the know fuck alls have been exposed today lol

who else would you put in that category...I seem to remember a few on here last week proclaiming there was going to be an announcement but nothing came to pass!
without re reading page after page i cant think, theres that many coming out the woodwork its untrue!
didnt someone say today we was in for messi, then there was zin saying we on the verge of david villa, its getting hard to keep up LOL

flb said:
C_T_I_D said:
It feels like we'll never get to the 1st July - 5th July to be fair. Why is it that when you want time to past fast it goes slower and when you want it to go slower it goes fast? Really confusing....
you need to put your keyboard down cock,im off to New York on monday for a week so i wont be logging on here like some smackhead after a fix-MCFC is very addictive ; )
Free internet in the hotel mate I bet. I reckon you'll crack. When in New York, try McSorleys' bar.

flb said:
C_T_I_D said:
It feels like we'll never get to the 1st July - 5th July to be fair. Why is it that when you want time to past fast it goes slower and when you want it to go slower it goes fast? Really confusing....
you need to put your keyboard down cock,im off to New York on monday for a week so i wont be logging on here like some smackhead after a fix-MCFC is very addictive ; )
Free internet in the hotel mate I bet. I reckon you'll crack. When in New York, try McSorleys' bar.

wrongun73 said:
wrongun73 said:
Well this decemberblu fella hasn't got long for today's announcement!
i think a few in the know fuck alls have been exposed today lol

who else would you put in that category...I seem to remember a few on here last week proclaiming there was going to be an announcement but nothing came to pass!
without re reading page after page i cant think, theres that many coming out the woodwork its untrue!
didnt someone say today we was in for messi, then there was zin saying we on the verge of david villa, its getting hard to keep up LOL

I guess the next deadline is 1 July when a few have been on here saying a deal would be done...big announcement etc etc.

In The Know said:
I keep on telling people it is July 1st to be in conjunction with City's new website/Web TV service.

I think you might be disappointed if you're thinking or saying that.

We'll see, say hello to Bernie for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.