Tevez [Merged]

In The Know said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
In The Know said:
I keep on telling people it is July 1st to be in conjunction with City's new website/Web TV service.

I think you might be disappointed if you're thinking or saying that.

We'll see, say hello to Bernie for me.

bernie ?

oh, i think i get it. nevermind

Carlos Tevez remains uncertain where he will be playing next season, but claims he knew his days were numbered at Manchester United when Dimitar Berbatov arrived.

The Argentina international will join a new club ahead of the next season after rejecting a five-year contract with United, having spent the past two seasons on loan at Old Trafford.

Manchester City and Chelsea are understood to be admirers of the 25-year-old, but it remains unclear where he will start the new campaign.

Tevez, though, insists he was certain he would not stay with United following the signing of former Tottenham star Berbatov last summer.

"I am not sure where I am going to play, but I know for sure that it will not be at Manchester (United)," Tevez told TyC Sports.

"I did not feel supported after they signed Berbatov, because I was the man for the job he was bought to do.

"Ferguson told me not to be worried about Berbatov's arrival, but I did not like it when he started to put me on the bench often. I gave my life for the Manchester United shirt."

AntonDonJuan said:
Carlos Tevez remains uncertain where he will be playing next season, but claims he knew his days were numbered at Manchester United when Dimitar Berbatov arrived.

The Argentina international will join a new club ahead of the next season after rejecting a five-year contract with United, having spent the past two seasons on loan at Old Trafford.

Manchester City and Chelsea are understood to be admirers of the 25-year-old, but it remains unclear where he will start the new campaign.

Tevez, though, insists he was certain he would not stay with United following the signing of former Tottenham star Berbatov last summer.

"I am not sure where I am going to play, but I know for sure that it will not be at Manchester (United)," Tevez told TyC Sports.

"I did not feel supported after they signed Berbatov, because I was the man for the job he was bought to do.

"Ferguson told me not to be worried about Berbatov's arrival, but I did not like it when he started to put me on the bench often. I gave my life for the Manchester United shirt."

Slighty worrying the paper added the (United) bit. If he knew he was going to City surely he wouldnt have said that phrase.

Moebius said:
AntonDonJuan said:

Slighty worrying the paper added the (United) bit. If he knew he was going to City surely he wouldnt have said that phrase.

Was just going to say the same thing.
that does worry me.

onerbag said:
Moebius said:
AntonDonJuan said:

that does worry me.

Or has he got the irritating habit, like Graham Taylor and others, of describing the rags as Manchester?

onerbag said:
Moebius said:
AntonDonJuan said:

that does worry me.

If that station or whatever it is, is South American. They all know United as Manchester.

foreign footballers call united manchester you saw ronaldo, tevez and lots of other players do it in interviews

onerbag said:
Moebius said:
AntonDonJuan said:

that does worry me.

And so it starts...... Again;) belt up were in for a bumpy ride!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.