Tevez [Merged]

mancity dan said:
rickmcfc said:
a big chinese from the take away, found 1 that delivers, dont get many of them do u! get in, winner!!!!!!!!
got one 100 yards down the road, chinese could be a winner !!!

An ex-girlfriend of mine had a chinese down the road from her which her and her family used to use regularly...until it was shut down after they found alsation meat in the kitchen. I think it was when she lived in Burnley I might be wrong though.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
mancity dan said:
rickmcfc said:
a big chinese from the take away, found 1 that delivers, dont get many of them do u! get in, winner!!!!!!!!

An ex-girlfriend of mine had a chinese down the road from her which her and her family used to use regularly...until it was shut down after they found alsation meat in the kitchen. I think it was when she lived in Burnley I might be wrong though.

that's burnley for you !! lol

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
mancity dan said:
rickmcfc said:

My Dad used to go to a Chinese when he moved to Astley and they got shut down for the same thing. This was the early 80's though.

I'm off for a lamb bhuna and a few cans of strong continental lager - thought about getting a take away, but can't be arsed with the washing up after.

Plus, if I get a take away I'll just be tempted to spend the whole of the meal mired in the Tevez thread, which is probably not best for my sanity!

Lord BLue said:
just taken a home made lasagne out of the oven. made it for the wife and me mam... secret ingredient is chorizo

needs too cool down for awhile now

secret ingredient is chorizo

Careful now you'll have some thinking hes an obscure Italian that we're after.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.