Tevez [Merged]

If and when Tevez signs possibly with Etoo

Who's name do you think we will see on the backs of shirts most.

Poor RSC if he had signed for anyone else the shirts would be flying out with his name on but I think he will be possibly 5th behind the rest

samharris said:
Lord BLue said:
just taken a home made lasagne out of the oven. made it for the wife and me mam... secret ingredient is chorizo

needs too cool down for awhile now

secret ingredient is chorizo

Careful now you'll have some thinking hes an obscure Italian that we're after.
dont mention lasagne, thats my favourite, and i've had a bad stomach bug last three days, and im just about ready to start the re-fuelling process, but its to late to expect the mrs to make a lasagne 4 me. plus to be honest i've never had a homemade 1 from any one including me mum god bless her, that has tasted better than you get in a pub.

gillymcfc said:

Poor RSC if he had signed for anyone else the shirts would be flying out with his name on but I think he will be possibly 5th behind the rest
RSC will be the most popular if it can be spelt that way.( credit crunch) also is the apostrophy in eto'o the price of a letter.

Lomas has a lob on said:
gillymcfc said:

RSC will be the most popular if it can be spelt that way.( credit crunch) also is the apostrophy in eto'o the price of a letter.

Doesn't matter at CITY the printing is a set fee regardless of the letters used.

gillymcfc said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
gillymcfc said:

Doesn't matter at CITY the printing is a set fee regardless of the letters used.
It was at celtic until they signed Jan Vennegor of Hesselink.

Cheaper to buy a season ticket

ono said:
gillymcfc said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
gillymcfc said:

It was at celtic until they signed Jan Vennegor of Hesselink.

Cheaper to buy a season ticket
PMSL hahahah

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.