Tevez [Merged]

The Fixer said:
Tevez have just say at the tv show "futbol para todos" that "the best offer he have at the moment is the one from Chelsea".

Taken off a chelsea board, Tevez talking on some show.

apparently it is broadcasted on Fox sports - does anyone have it?

do you think the reason behind the etoo move is down to the fact we will lose out on tevez?

cummo said:
The Fixer said:
Tevez have just say at the tv show "futbol para todos" that "the best offer he have at the moment is the one from Chelsea".

Taken off a chelsea board, Tevez talking on some show.

apparently it is broadcasted on Fox sports - does anyone have it?
if we want him we can double it.

or even tripple it.

Does anyone really think Chelski can out muscle us in paying wages? If we want a player and someone else offers £100,000 pw then we would offer £120,000 pw to secure the deal.
I was told Tevez was a done deal but if this is true what he has said and we brought in Aguero or Villa along with Eto'o and it meant we didnt get Tevez then I wouldnt be upset about it.

Nothing on SSN lads I think it's just Chelsea fans clutching at straws and Spursmad said he was a done deal to sign for us. Roll on Wednesday the 1st = D.

mike channon´s windmill said:
Would he go on a show and say that when Kia is his agent and owner? Sounds smelly to me
^^
agree and why would Kia p*ss ADUG off - when they clearly have the future buying power

I think someone has said this before - Tevez is probably waiting to see if the "project" is real. And by signing Eto - we have stated our intentions

chorleybloo123 said:
Is there any proof or links towards the interview?

no but the guy who wrote it was a chelsea fan from Venezuela

<a class="postlink" href="http://forums.cfcnet.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=39761&st=1175&start=1175" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forums.cfcnet.co.uk/index.php?sh ... start=1175</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.