Tevez [Merged]

ChelC said:
trying to squeeze more money from city I see, He looks all ready to go to them fromm all accounts. Wont mind if we miss out on him because if he goes for City then we will know that he either fears the challenge of competing against our strikers or he wants the money.

From CFCNet.

Fair quote from one chelsea fan tbh.

I can think of plenty of reasons for players to sign for City other than money. Not everyone wants to sit on the Chelsea bench you know.

At City you have the chance to become a pivotal part of a 'new team'. They will undoubtedly be serious contenders in Europe in a couple of years and you have the chance to enjoy that rise to the top and be adored by the fans for your part in it.

It's been mentioned before that Tevez enjoyed battling up the table with Corinthians; I'm sure he would rather be playing without the weight of expectation that CL clubs bring. Besides, he's already won everything he can possibly win at club level.

Let's stop this "for money" stuff because it's making the Chelsea fanbase look like a bunch of spoilt children who fail to see the irony...

chorleybloo123 said:
ChelC said:
trying to squeeze more money from city I see, He looks all ready to go to them fromm all accounts. Wont mind if we miss out on him because if he goes for City then we will know that he either fears the challenge of competing against our strikers or he wants the money.

From CFCNet.
I've just been reading that thread on their forum. Some of them are alright and understand he wants first team football whereas others are just so hypocritical it's untrue!

I am not getting my hopes up that he will sign on wednesday, more likely to be end of week. I can't see them doing the conference on 6th or 7th July because that will clash with unveiling of Trannie at RM .

simonr555 said:
chorleybloo123 said:
ChelC said:

From CFCNet.
I've just been reading that thread on their forum. Some of them are alright and understand he wants first team football whereas others are just so hypocritical it's untrue!
Like all fans really....

simonr555 said:
chorleybloo123 said:
ChelC said:

From CFCNet.

You mean like those who have in the past criticized Unites spending, but don't care that we are spending loads?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.