Tevez [Merged]

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Can we ban or suspend anyone who watches MUTV?

I'm surprised anyone who watches MUTV can actually type a sentence or login to a website, or turn a computer on.

This morning i've had the absolute pleasure in talking to a Rag at work about the possible Tevez deal, Two weeks ago he was the hero who should have been starting the chumps league final and now he is a squad player who rarely gets a game and will be no loss to them. The bit that really made me smile was when he started to tell me about what the scum would do with the £30 million transfer fee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you could hear the penny drop as i told him they wouldn't see a penny off any fee and he realised he was only on loan, all i need now is for the deal to go through and i'll be a very happy blue.

abu13 said:
This morning i've had the absolute pleasure in talking to a Rag at work about the possible Tevez deal, Two weeks ago he was the hero who should have been starting the chumps league final and now he is a squad player who rarely gets a game and will be no loss to them. The bit that really made me smile was when he started to tell me about what the scum would do with the £30 million transfer fee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you could hear the penny drop as i told him they wouldn't see a penny off any fee and he realised he was only on loan, all i need now is for the deal to go through and i'll be a very happy blue.

Typical RAG, Knowing nothing about football and the whole Tevez situation lol.

Well done m8, Proud Blue!!!

BibbyBlue85 said:
abu13 said:

Typical RAG, Knowing nothing about football and the whole Tevez situation lol.

Well done m8, Proud Blue!!!

superb my mate

seems to be the case with so many rags they all assume they are getting the money are they really that thick...... oh wait yes they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.