Tevez [Merged]

so what do think will happen with Bellamy if Tevez does sign? Do you think he'll be happy with his new status as an impact sub only? He's a very similar type of player to Tevez, and Tevez will probably start every game he's fit for.

I hope we get an announcement at the RSC presser tomorrow, or would that steal his thunder? Surely there will be questions about it all , which is a bit shitty for RSC BUT WE NEED TO KNOW something ...christ anything!

sam221985 said:
so what do think will happen with Bellamy if Tevez does sign? Do you think he'll be happy with his new status as an impact sub only? He's a very similar type of player to Tevez, and Tevez will probably start every game he's fit for.

Bellamy is better than tevez

johnmc said:
sam221985 said:

PMSL Thats the best joke i have read on here ever!

johnmc said:
sam221985 said:

how do you work that one out?
got to say i disagree
bellamy injured all the time
tevez by far the better player
bellamy good but tevez next level up
still your entitled to your opinion

johnmc said:
sam221985 said:

this is tactical genius. he knows it will trigger debate and lead this thread on to its 1000 page glory. john. we salute you :P

stavros said:
johnmc said:
sam221985 said:

how do you work that one out?
got to say i disagree
bellamy injured all the time
tevez by far the better player
bellamy good but tevez next level up
still your entitled to your opinion

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa hAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.