Tevez [Merged]

tommcfc said:
rastus said:
Why is it important that this thread reaches a 1000 pages? Do we all get an ice cream?

Oh Bellamy is better than Tevez even when hes injured.

as much as ice cream as you like. and sauce. so i'd say its worth it.

Count me in.....hehe

SI's Bald Head said:
sam221985 said:
so what do think will happen with Bellamy if Tevez does sign? Do you think he'll be happy with his new status as an impact sub only? He's a very similar type of player to Tevez, and Tevez will probably start every game he's fit for.

MH wants two players for each position

Big CF - Eto'o and RSC (& poss Caicedo)
Little CF - Bells & Tev (& poss Boj?)
Left wing - Petrov & Robinho
Right wing - SWP & ??
AMC - Ireland & Elano
Box to box - Barry & Jonno
DMF - DE Jong & Kompany
RB - Richards & Zabaleta
LB - Bridge & Garrido
LCB - Lescott & Toure
RCB - Onouha & Dunne??
GK - Given & Taylor

Squad of 25, with ability to switch from 4-1-4-1 to 4-4-2 to 4-3-3 to 4-5-1 depending upon the situation

Errmmm ......BARRY !!!!!!!!!...

Fixed

SI's Bald Head said:
johnmc said:
Big CF - Eto'o????? Really??

he's 6ft and plays up front on his own or part of a 3 - that makes him a big CF in my eyes - IF we get him of course, but if we don't it'll be someone else of that ilk

Never gonna challenge John Terry and Vidic for headers and 5 11 btw but thats not the issue. Not just about height is it, he is a skillful finisher, not a typical "English" CF.

johnmc said:
SI's Bald Head said:
johnmc said:
Big CF - Eto'o????? Really??

he's 6ft and plays up front on his own or part of a 3 - that makes him a big CF in my eyes - IF we get him of course, but if we don't it'll be someone else of that ilk

Never gonna challenge John Terry and Vidic for headers and 5 11 btw but thats not the issue. Not just about height is it, he is a skillful finisher, not a typical "English" CF.

still think he'd win more headers than caicedo has. i like big phil but for a guy of his height his aerial ability is shite.

It has all gone very quiet on the Tevez front, which does make it a challenge pushing the post total up on this thread. Oh well... I'll do my part! Ido hope the quiet is becasue it really is all done and dusted and there is simply nothing more to speculate about.

johnmc said:
tommcfc said:
still think he'd win more headers than caicedo has. i like big phil but for a guy of his height his aerial ability is sh!te.

If we get Eto'o his aerial ability will be far down on the reasons why we bought him

yeah i know that. just saying, he is still more capeable in the air than what we have, bar RSC IMO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.