Tevez [Merged]

Lets hope today is the day! off to work soon but il be watching the forum as a guest should of took a days holiday like most nevermind. Fingers crossed.

I have the feeling that today will be just another day in the long saga, my guess is middle of next week before this one draws to a close, but it would shock me is we sign a couple of players between now and then.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
I have the feeling that today will be just another day in the long saga, my guess is middle of next week before this one draws to a close, but it would shock me is we sign a couple of players between now and then.

i think Hughes will be keen to have a few tied up before the end of the week as will want as many as possible at first day of training, usual sketch of big speech and rallying the troops etc.

Rammy Blue said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:

i think Hughes will be keen to have a few tied up before the end of the week as will want as many as possible at first day of training, usual sketch of big speech and rallying the troops etc.
Your right, I'm sure Hughes wants to put all this to bed as soon as possible, I just have the feeling this Tevez deal is going to drag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.