Tevez [Merged]

Where the flying FUCK is the Tevez signing?!?! All and sundry said he would be signing on the 1st July once he was out of contract, we've endured excuse after excuse after excuse as to why this transfer couldn't be confirmed weeks ago, today was supposed to be the day yet all is silent yet again.

What a cluster-fuck lol

Good Morning Fellow Blues, how sexy does that holding page on the OS look... I feel like a kid at christmas I want my pwesents and I want them NOW!

:D

Bunk said:
Where the flying FUCK is the Tevez signing?!?! All and sundry said he would be signing on the 1st July once he was out of contract, we've endured excuse after excuse after excuse as to why this transfer couldn't be confirmed weeks ago, today was supposed to be the day yet all is silent yet again.

What a cluster-fuck lol

its only bloody 8am, it may well happen later, all good things come to those who wait!

Bunk said:

What a cluster-fuck lol

Its 8am FFS.

dayvo said:
Good Morning Fellow Blues, how sexy does that holding page on the OS look... I feel like a kid at christmas I want my pwesents and I want them NOW!

or you could click one of thesehttp://mcfc.metronet-uk.com/ <a cl... false;">http://mcfc.metronet-uk.com/New</a>

and see the whole site! :)

I must confess I am one impatient bastard. Anyone know if there was any truth to those alleged medicals that happened in Whalley Range yesterday? There was 2 apparently? Unlikely they'd be able to sneak Tevez in there surely?

IMO, at the press confrnce,,rocky and the new website will be unvailed and Tevez will sign at same event

Im ready.

Im ready for Tevez to sign for Chelsea, Eto'o to sign a new contract at Barca, and City to get laughed at. AGAIN.

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.