Tevez [Merged]

city-adam said:
has he still not signed :/
why do we need to parade rsc again we had him last week wearing an extra small top with short sleeves at coms and he gave an interview. so why again we are a joke sometimes.

bluebrandon said:
city-adam said:
why do we need to parade rsc again we had him last week wearing an extra small top with short sleeves at coms and he gave an interview. so why again we are a joke sometimes.
yeah can't help thinking it's a wasted exercise (I hope not and there is more to it than just RSC). Taken today off and keep wondering if I'm wasting my time waiting for an "Important announcement"

bluebrandon said:
city-adam said:

i've been waiting for tevez for a month he best sign this bloody contract soon

blupoo said:
bluebrandon said:
city-adam said:
yeah can't help thinking it's a wasted exercise (I hope not and there is more to it than just RSC). Taken today off and keep wondering if I'm wasting my time waiting for an "Important announcement"
i think you might have fallen for the hype seems to be a lot of big time goin on and a lot of fuck all happening.

FRAN THE ARAB said:
Is hughesy back from his hols yet.
missed the coach and flight was delayed also they lost his bags and taxi was late, then got home and realised keys were in his bag

blupoo said:
bluebrandon said:
city-adam said:

they could talk about the new deal with Edmelon Sport or the new kit?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.