Tevez [Merged]

My sources tell me that Tevez refuses to sign because he says that City fans think he is too ugly to wear the sky blue shirt. Can we please therefore assure the lad that he really is a handsome fellow and that all the girls on our side of town cannot wait to get their hands on him.

lionheart said:
My sources tell me that Tevez refuses to sign because he says that City fans think he is too ugly to wear the sky blue shirt. Can we please therefore assure the lad that he really is a handsome fellow and that all the girls on our side of town cannot wait to get their hands on him.

no this is not possible sorry :)

lionheart said:
LOL

Could I politely request Carlos wears a brown bag over his head when playing for us?

uttoxmanc said:
the conference is on ssn in a minute.if there were to be another signing,surely sky would of got a sniff of it?

it wont be live it will be "just in" and highlights of the thing that they will rehash for the rest of the day!

hopfully hes getting his medical done today and signing. no excuse for not doing it today other than hes still not decided

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.