Tevez [Merged]

Cityisland said:
uttoxmanc said:
the conference is on ssn in a minute.if there were to be another signing,surely sky would of got a sniff of it?

We would announce any signing on the os a few mins before. Thats what clubs do. They dont generally just appear with a random new signing by their side.

Is that the OS that's not working at the moment?

i reckon we should knock the tevez deal on the head and bring back martin "buster" phillips and Barry Conlon...

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Cityisland said:
uttoxmanc said:
the conference is on ssn in a minute.if there were to be another signing,surely sky would of got a sniff of it?

We would announce any signing on the os a few mins before. Thats what clubs do. They dont generally just appear with a random new signing by their side.

Is that the OS that's not working at the moment?
If the OS isn't working then we'll delay the announcement. We won't unveil him at the press conference simply because our website isn't working.

CITYROBBO said:
Hughes on SSN now looks confident to me about tevez and eto
What gave you that impression? I'm at work, so didn't see it. What did he mention about Eto'o and Tevez?

Last time I read a spursmad post, he was saying Tevez between Wednesday and Friday of this week ... and it is Wednesday today and it is this week today and all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.