Tevez [Merged]

bluebrandon said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
bluebrandon said:
spursmad goes of titbits, hughes has just said way off done deals.

My point proven!!

Don't be such a dickhead! Have you ever thought that there may be things going on that Hughes doesn't want the press to know about? No of course you haven't. Why would you? You wouldn't get your chance to slate a geniune ITK then on an anonymous message board would you?

The club is run professionally now. We'll get to hear official word when the club wants us to know it. NOT before.
what you on about how proffesional is the website, and we just had official word neither deal is even close, dreamer

Your a dreamer you rag twat!

Looking at them comments I don't think that he will sign between today and Friday either personally. If he has reacted to questions about Tevez with them comments then I would suggest it won't be announced any time soon, otherwise it makes MH look like a liar.

bluebrandon said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
bluebrandon said:

My point proven!!

Don't be such a dickhead! Have you ever thought that there may be things going on that Hughes doesn't want the press to know about? No of course you haven't. Why would you? You wouldn't get your chance to slate a geniune ITK then on an anonymous message board would you?

The club is run professionally now. We'll get to hear official word when the club wants us to know it. NOT before.
what you on about how proffesional is the website, and we just had official word neither deal is even close, dreamer

I think you really are as dense as you appear to be.

Chill everyone.

Hughes isn't going to come out and say that we are close to signing Tevez and Eto'o in case there are any last minute hitches. Look at the positives, he said we are in for these two players so just sit back and thank Spursmad when the magic happens.

Spursmad cannot go off titbits and get a 100% record of correct signings

C_T_I_D said:
Looking at them comments I don't think that he will sign between today and Friday either personally. If he has reacted to questions about Tevez with them comments then I would suggest it won't be announced any time soon, otherwise it makes MH look like a liar.
problem i have is the lack of reality, spurs mad says 100% done and everyone believes him, hughes (the manager by the way) says they are a long way off and you want to slate me for saying the facts, we have all been fooled into thinkin today was full of surprises etc and we should just go off facts club statements etc ,not the knowledge of people who are not even city fans. imo

I'm pretty certain it will happen. Hope it's soon but unless we hear Tevez is going somewhere else or Eto is staying with Barca (or going somewhere else) then BM melt-downs are a bit inappropriate.

Jesus christ everyone if Tevez hasnt officially signed Hughes or nobody from the club are gonna say "Hes GONNA SIGN THIS WEEK I GAURENTEE!". If something falls through at the last minute the club look like total amatures if they did this. There is no rush with Tevez theres no real competition for him and if hes going to sign hes going to sign, it may be this week it may be in 3 weeks who knows. Basically Hughes is playing the club line and not trying to work everyone up in case something goes wrong. His Eto'o comments are interesting and would confirm the player is keen to come but as Spursmad suggested there is some issues between Barca and Eto'o. Which is now obvious. Everyone needs to relax no manager, without seeing a player sign, would begin saying we are going to sign "player x and player y is close". Our club just doesnt play the "big time talk", we are composed and level headed being professional about all of this.

MARK Hughes has confirmed City are still interested in bringing Samuel Eto’o to the club.

It was revealed on Tuesday that Eto’o would prefer to remain with Barcelona amid a wrangle over a £25million fee that would be paid by City to sign the Cameroon star.

However, Hughes has not given up hope of getting his man.

“We have made an offer but there appears to be a situation between the player and his club that we cannot be part of,” said the Blues chief.

“We just have to sit back and see what develops. Patience is a word that has been mentioned and we may need some of it.”

Hughes also confirmed City are interested in signing Carlos Tevez, who has left rivals Manchester United.

Yet it does not appear the Argentina star is an imminent arrival.

“I am a huge admirer of Carlos,” he said.

“Everyone is aware of his situation and we are interested, as we are in all top quality players.

“We will have to see what happens but these are very early days.”

bluebrandon said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
bluebrandon said:

My point proven!!

Honest questions for you.

Do you think that the "official" word from the club give a whole picture of whats going on behind the scenes?

This will give me an insight on how naive you are, as I have already established that you are either a) a rag b) 10 years old c) thick as fuck or d) all of the above.

bluebrandon said:
C_T_I_D said:
problem i have is the lack of reality, spurs mad says 100% done and everyone believes him, hughes (the manager by the way) says they are a long way off and you want to slate me for saying the facts, we have all been fooled into thinkin today was full of surprises etc and we should just go off facts club statements etc ,not the knowledge of people who are not even city fans. imo

It could be blind mans bluff though. Say you and your mate both really want the same car. You play it all cool and say you're thinking about getting it, giving your friend the impression here's no rush, however you secretly have already put a deposit on it and know it's 99% yours but you're not gonna say that to your mate as he could just offer more. Excuse the comparison, but do you see what I mean? Hughes will say what he needs to say basically. For all we know Tevez could be being shown round COMS now and will sign this afternoon. We simply will ONLY find out when its on the OS or SSN.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.