Tevez [Merged]

Flixton is blue said:
Tevez deffo signing,was seen at COMS today

and who was it that noticed him popin in without the press catching on (seen as they are all there!). I have no doubt he will be signed but I can't see him just walking in and no one in the media mentioning it by now.

Just a point to note with Benzema apparently on his way to Madrid.

This is just another example of top players choosing Spanish and Italian clubs over English.

I can't remember the last time a truly world star signed for United, Pool, Chelsea or Arsenal.

By truly I mean Ronaldinho, Ronaldo(Brz), Figo, Zidane etc

Maybe Shevchenko but he was past 30, I think.

What tends to happen over here is young stars are purchased, Ronaldo(Portugal) and Torres and they become world class.

As we speak it seems Mascherano is seeking to go Barca. It is fairly obvious that Liverpool don't come close to the glamour of the Nou Camp.

So where does this leave City. Well if they pull the Eto'o deal off I'd say that it would be almost unprecedented. He is truly world class and still only 28.

And if we don't it wouldn't be too surprising given what I have already said.

Tevez is slightly different in that a) he is slightly below top class and b) he is already in England.

robbieh said:
Just a point to note with Benzema apparently on his way to Madrid.

This is just another example of top players choosing Spanish and Italian clubs over English.

I can't remember the last time a truly world star signed for United, Pool, Chelsea or Arsenal.

By truly I mean Ronaldinho, Ronaldo(Brz), Figo, Zidane etc

Maybe Shevchenko but he was past 30, I think.

What tends to happen over here is young stars are purchased, Ronaldo(Portugal) and Torres and they become world class.

As we speak it seems Mascherano is seeking to go Barca. It is fairly obvious that Liverpool don't come close to the glamour of the Nou Camp.

So where does this leave City. Well if they pull the Eto'o deal off I'd say that it would be almost unprecedented. He is truly world class and still only 28.

And if we don't it wouldn't be too surprising given what I have already said.

Tevez is slightly different in that a) he is slightly below top class and b) he is already in England.
the climate plays a big part as does the fact that they will be paying 50% tax over here next year!

Doubting Thomas,my daughter just got back from a tour to do with School he was in the main building.Believe or don't just relaying info

Flixton is blue said:
Doubting Thomas,my daughter just got back from a tour to do with School he was in the main building.Believe or don't just relaying info

Fair do's lets hope she is right then....

picture the scene...website comes up later today - Carlos in all his glory on the front page! Thats the surprise! Probably just toying with the lighting for the picture, getting him looking all handsome and that... it's the sun getting to me I tell you :-)

BooksReject said:
picture the scene...website comes up later today - Carlos in all his glory on the front page! Thats the surprise! Probably just toying with the lighting for the picture, getting him looking all handsome and that... it's the sun getting to me I tell you :-)
Who knows, the technical difficulties could have been the plan all along.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.