Tevez [Merged]

Flixton is blue said:
Boys From Brazil said:
Flixton is blue said:
Tevez deffo signing,was seen at COMS today

I wish people who post things like this would grab there Mob and take a pic ;-)
She has a picture of Santa Cruz,i will upload shortly

we no santa cruz is there! we don't really want to see his pic. we want to see a pic of the "imaginery tevez" you/she saw!

Flixton is blue said:
IMG00466.jpg

Nice pic.
With the obvious tv cameras in that pic and all the media would they not have noticed Tevez though? Is she sure it's him at the ground? No pics I suppose?

not my fault! said:
Flixton is blue said:

Nice pic.
With the obvious tv cameras in that pic and all the media would they not have noticed Tevez though? Is she sure it's him at the ground? No pics I suppose?

Hmm, if you shortened Roque a few inches, threw some acid on one side of his fsace, he could be tevez!! I think your dtr was right mate.

And Tevez is on holiday, according to what somebody said someshere else on these boards.

Flixton is blue said:
£10.00 off everyone who does not believe

That didnt answer the question though did it. Fair play if she has seen him but surely you can understand the doubt?
Hughes: "we are wanting Tevez but are a long way off a deal"
Then you say he is there in the main reception/building where all the media is and no one noticed him or took a picture? Sky would be all over it and if for any reason they had been told not to mention it, why would Hughes in the interview? You see my point Flixton is blue? Not saying she is wrong, but that I find it hard to believe he is there unless a media embargo is in place? Guess we will see when the site is launched eh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.