Tevez [Merged]

A shit day at work where nothing worked and I heard nothing so I return home to no news. What a disappointment! Come on Carlos get your arse in gear! I now have 12 days off work so hopefully something exciting will happen in that time period.

It will be sorted by next week at the latest,it's this premier league thing goin on about making sure there's no dodgey dealing's with third partie's and that.

Pam said:
Are you seriously saying that he might not come now because we have signed RSC and are trying to sign Eto? Shouldn't that really be the other way around.

Considering we have played 1 up front all season and Eto'o offers a similar option to him then yes I think he would reconsider, he would be mad not to.

PabZab said:
Pam said:
Are you seriously saying that he might not come now because we have signed RSC and are trying to sign Eto? Shouldn't that really be the other way around.

Considering we have played 1 up front all season and Eto'o offers a similar option to him then yes I think he would reconsider, he would be mad not to.

We played a 433.

R-Cf -- ST -- L-Cf

SWP -- Caicedo -- Robinho

Next season: TEVEZ -- Eto'o -- Robinho

bookiesgirl said:
was hoping there would have been some news today, got to work for 4 days now.

Forward to page 1085, mate - bluemonkey71 gives a link to the OS where it's announced.

Saves you trawling through the rest of this shit.

With the potential signings of Tevez and Eto'o, the question we need to ask is not are we big enough to attract these kind of players. But are we big enough to walk away when fecked around?

Blueranger said:
With the potential signings of Tevez and Eto'o, the question we need to ask is not are we big enough to attract these kind of players. But are we big enough to walk away when fecked around?

Great question. Well, are we?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.