Tevez [Merged]

Brucie Bonus said:
SWPISHOME: what cake do you fancy to celebrate the announcement we have pulled Tevez off under Ancelotti's nose?

Well Tevez might enjoy that BB, but not a pretty sight for Ancelotti!!
And you're doing the pulling!

Jay-Mcfc said:
I can confirm RobinJo's info regarding the 1000 pages, is correct. Comes from a very unreliable sauce.

Well seen as my source who is infact 100% real said it won't hit 1000, and I lied to see who would agree with me so I could find some WUM's. You my friend, have been WUMinated.

RobinJo said:
Jay-Mcfc said:
I can confirm RobinJo's info regarding the 1000 pages, is correct. Comes from a very unreliable sauce.

Well seen as my source who is infact 100% real said it won't hit 1000, and I lied to see who would agree with me so I could find some WUM's. You my friend, have been WUMinated.
I feel so dirty.

Obviously The Mirror isn't entirely reliable, but better than no news I suppose...
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...ur-year-manchester-city-deal-115875-21487591/
Manchester City are confident of unveiling Carlos Tevez by Monday in a deal taking Mark Hughes’ spending to £200million since he became boss.

City’s talks with Tevez and his advisers have led to a £25m deal being agreed to take the former United striker across Manchester.

Argentina international Tevez is poised to agree personal terms with City on a four-year deal that will earn the 25-year-old striker £120,000 a week.

With their attempts to sign Barcelona forward Samuel Eto’o hampered by a dispute between the player and his club over an exit fee, City want to sign Tevez as quickly as possible.

Hughes is keen to have as many of his summer signings on board by the time City head to South Africa for their pre-season tour in a fortnight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.