Tevez [Merged]

Theory about tevez !

Now i'm new to here but just read the M.E.N and thought of something
if theres any truth in that united have bid for Valencia from wigan then they obviously must have come to grips with that fact that tevez is leaving so they've moved on and are using the tevez money on valencia

what do you think ?

Re: Tevez today! According to Talksport!

Did they really actually say he has signed for City?! God I hope so! Just out of interest, how come every John Terry thread is deleted within a minute of being put up?

de niro said:
city city said:
my sources have informed me he would be telling city hes wants trophies not money so he will be staying with utd

my sources are telling me that this was your last post.

Aw! He was a fine example. Can't we have him stuffed or stick his head on the wall?

de niro said:
city city said:
my sources have informed me he would be telling city hes wants trophies not money so he will be staying with utd

my sources are telling me that this was your last post.

Whats up De Niro ! do you not trust us with pets :o(

I wanted to pull its legs off and burn it under a microscope (metaphorically of course)

Bill, are you still 100% sure on this one matey?

Re: Theory about tevez !

yes but apperntly they put a 25 mil bid in for him to stay at united dint they so there using that money that they have to bid for valencia

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.