Tevez [Merged]

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football-latest.com/footballnews/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football-latest.com/footballnews/</a>

avoidconfusion said:
not my fault! said:
city diehard said:
have you got any news?

But if you want a good bet, get to the bookies and put £10 on NMF jr being a City player in 15 years! England captain by the time he is 25 and a world cup winner by 27.

Now HOLD ON a minute! If he is 5 now, he will be 27 in 22 years.... THERE IS NO WORLD CUP IN 24 YEARS!!

YOU FUCKING WUM!!!?!?!?!?!

;)

"Wow I'm not a wum, no rag either I have supported city when we was shit and all that...." Oh cant be botherd to carry on, Lol. Couldnt be bothered working it out to be fair but in that case change the bet to winning the world cup at some point ;-)
Plus he is elligable for Brazil... When he was being born the midwife said "Ooo he's Raziliant" Now my reply was "he better not be fucking Brazilian" If looks could kill I would have been dead. I thought it was funny but she didnt and neither did his mum but hey. He is truely brainwashed, whenever we go past the swamp he boo's it's funny and I never get tired of it. He sings all the songs (well... most!) and always says "city till I die" he knows the score as the rest of the family are red bin dippers except my old man and me. He played footy with his mates the other day in the park and wanted to put his Barca shirt on, I asked why not his City shirt and he replied "because they all supprot united and Barca beat them so I want to wind them up" god I'm proud.

not my fault! said:
avoidconfusion said:
not my fault! said:
city diehard said:
have you got any news?

But if you want a good bet, get to the bookies and put £10 on NMF jr being a City player in 15 years! England captain by the time he is 25 and a world cup winner by 27.

Now HOLD ON a minute! If he is 5 now, he will be 27 in 22 years.... THERE IS NO WORLD CUP IN 24 YEARS!!

;)

"Wow I'm not a wum, no rag either I have supported city when we was shit and all that...." Oh cant be botherd to carry on, Lol. Couldnt be bothered working it out to be fair but in that case change the bet to winning the world cup at some point ;-)
Plus he is elligable for Brazil... When he was being born the midwife said "Ooo he's Raziliant" Now my reply was "he better not be fucking Brazilian" If looks could kill I would have been dead. I thought it was funny but she didnt and neither did his mum but hey. He is truely brainwashed, whenever we go past the swamp he boo's it's funny and I never get tired of it. He sings all the songs (well... most!) and always says "city till I die" he knows the score as the rest of the family are red bin dippers except my old man and me. He played footy with his mates the other day in the park and wanted to put his Barca shirt on, I asked why not his City shirt and he replied "because they all supprot united and Barca beat them so I want to wind them up" god I'm proud.

Good lad...My best mate is a RAG and he made me a Godfather to his daughter who is almost 2. So whenever I go round I always wear my city top and get her to chant CITY, CITY, CITY just to wind him up...works an absolute treat...

I used to have a cat that hissed at the TV whenever United were playing. She must have picked up on the general atmosphere of hate in the room.

When City came out she would run round and round the sofa meowwing.

My dog barks at the tele when the rags are on, but when city are on she just lies nicely in front of the tele and watches.

not my fault! said:
avoidconfusion said:
not my fault! said:
city diehard said:
have you got any news?

;)

haha sounds like a top lad :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.