Tevez [Merged]

Bloody hell,we`ve reached god know`s how many post`s and still are little Argie friend has not signed.
We all read these post`s almost all the time trying to give us that glimmer of hope.Yeah it sounds sad and rags laugh,but bleeding hell we`ve been kicked in the balls for to long.It`s our time,not there`s or any body else`s for that matter.Let`s do our best to sit back relax and enjoy this transfer window and put our faith in MH and COOKIE.
Either that or let`s just keep checking these threads every 5 mins,like some sort of addict with a twitch,and forever wonder just what could be.

Nah sod it let`s build our hopes up as high as the clouds,wish like a madman,click are heels,pick a 4 leaf clover,stroke the rabbits foot,brake the wishbone,and then moan like **** that he`s **** anyway.
Please sign Carlos,I`ve promised my lad a new shirt with your name on the back.

fucking hell!!!
just joined the site........is every signing we are about to make going to generate this much text?
If so how the fuck am I supposed to read 'em all?

kinky's underpants said:
fucking hell!!!
just joined the site........is every signing we are about to make going to generate this much text?
No dont worry this is a record so far.

michaelo said:
michaelo said:
kinky's underpants said:
fucking hell!!!

on a comfy chair

by the way...welcome rag.Might as well christen you.

Ok so i take it the site is full of BS and WUM and very few people who know what the f is going on (just like the rest)

kinky's underpants said:
Ok so i take it the site is full of BS and WUM and very few people who know what the f is going on (just like the rest)

Yeah, pretty much.

Although I did hear...........................................................

haha

don't get in a flutter..............................only joking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.