Tevez MUST start every game from now until the end

Tevez City said:
So should Mancini pick Dzeko because fans love him and he is a nice guy ?

Or should he pick Carlos to save his job " again" ?

Its a tough call.

Hopefully, you will be gone if Tevez leaves this summer, yes?

"He eats what he wants"

apparently too true Mr Tevez & Family live off Fast Food takeaways.......they don't cook, had a cleaner for a lettings/residential management company inform me that his property had to be deep cleaned for over a week when he buggered off back to the Argentine, rooms were used as a dustbin stacked with fast food litter - bit of a hoarder to boot

I honestly don't know any more...on one hand he is an awesome player, on the other hand since it is a team effort i think that many players are asking where he's been all this time while they were fighting for 1st place givin' it all they have

Tevez City said:
As I said before, half fitted Tevez is better player than Dzeko & Balotelli combined.

I agree, it is no coincidence that the whole team played better against West Brom than we have played for months, RM should play that team in all games for the rest of the season if the players are fit enough.

babyape said:
Zmajuga said:
Personally I'll never ever play him again, but regarding situation as it is now I approve playing him until the end of season. Why? Because it's obvious that he won't stay here and we have 5 games left to get his fitness back and make him worth at least 25-30 million. Clearly, that's what Mancini is doing right now, and what he was told to do by the owners.

Rubbish. He's starting now because Mancini knows he's head & shoulders above Dzeko & Mario. He's a nuisance, he scares defenders. With him, Aguero, Nasri & Silva on the pitch, we can really attack teams now and get some early goals...

as i understand it, tevez has to play a percentage of games to make sure he can't walk for free in the summer. i know his disappearing act didn't help his cause but now that he is available i'm sure the suits have this rule in mind and insist that he plays.

as for dzeko, he was a great player at the start of the season scoring goals for fun (and yes, without wingers). then, having scored 4 against spurs, he finds himself on the bench for the next game - WTF? since then has barely got a full 90 mins and never used with any consistency. i would much prefer him to stay with us, over tevez, and be played much more so he can find his scoring boots again. however, if he and mancini have problems and he is continuously overlooked in favour of the boy mario i really wouldn't blame him for leaving, but if i had a choice i would definitely keep him over both mario and carlos

Gnash66 said:
babyape said:
Zmajuga said:
Personally I'll never ever play him again, but regarding situation as it is now I approve playing him until the end of season. Why? Because it's obvious that he won't stay here and we have 5 games left to get his fitness back and make him worth at least 25-30 million. Clearly, that's what Mancini is doing right now, and what he was told to do by the owners.

Rubbish. He's starting now because Mancini knows he's head & shoulders above Dzeko & Mario. He's a nuisance, he scares defenders. With him, Aguero, Nasri & Silva on the pitch, we can really attack teams now and get some early goals...

as i understand it, tevez has to play a percentage of games to make sure he can't walk for free in the summer. i know his disappearing act didn't help his cause but now that he is available i'm sure the suits have this rule in mind and insist that he plays.

as for dzeko, he was a great player at the start of the season scoring goals for fun (and yes, without wingers). then, having scored 4 against spurs, he finds himself on the bench for the next game - WTF? since then has barely got a full 90 mins and never used with any consistency. i would much prefer him to stay with us, over tevez, and be played much more so he can find his scoring boots again. however, if he and mancini have problems and he is continuously overlooked in favour of the boy mario i really wouldn't blame him for leaving, but if i had a choice i would definitely keep him over both mario and carlos

Sorry but your take on the Tevez situation is bollocks......something to do with class and world.....plus the manager knows that the Edin and Mario cannot be relied upon.

The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
Gnash66 said:
babyape said:

Sorry but your take on the Tevez situation is bollocks......something to do with class and world.....plus the manager knows that the Edin and Mario cannot be relied upon.

Agree he's world class but I don't think the term 'be relied upon' can be used for Tevez. He refused to come off the bench and left us for months. I loved the goals today but I think even the 'golf celebration' could be construde as mocking the manager considering he was golfing during his self emposed exile. Maybe I'm reading that the wrong way and hope I am, just trying to enjoy the positives from today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.