Tevez not in the country according to BBC

mackenzie said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Why am I not suprised.

Beyond caring in all honesty, sick and tired of pandering to his every need.

Same here. Whilst I do believe he could still be an integral part of next season for us it is now starting to feel like the Robinho fiasco all over again.

Robinho, Ireland, Bellamy, Adebayor....Tevez.

Messy, expensive, damaging to the club, setting a bad example to the players, undermining the manager, but worst of all of these is dis-respecting the fans who live in Manchester on low incomes in comparison to this greedy muppet.

He says he will never come back ever. I just hope that in 10-20 years time that people don't forget this and invite him back and have him waddling around the hospitality suites like he's the messiah or summat. Not welcome here.

WJP said:
He says he will never come back ever. I just hope that in 10-20 years time that people don't forget this and invite him back and have him waddling around the hospitality suites like he's the messiah or summat. Not welcome here.

got a feeling this won't be a problem...

Super David Silva 21 said:
Carlos only wants to be near his daughters, i don't really understand the hatred towards him
If he wasn't interested in holding out for 200k a week, I'd agree with you. If he was that bothered about being near his daughters he'd have done absolutely everything in his power to help push that Corinthians deal through. He's already a multi, multi millionaire; surely 10k a week is enough for him to survive on. But apparently not. Because, you see, Carlos the greedy twat wants to have his cake and eat it.

I would say to him there are no suitable offers for you, so the only option left is for us to allow you to buy yourself out of your contract at £xxxx. (£40M?)
We fully understand your need to be with your family and have decided that this is the best course of action both for you and the club.

This I would do via media statements just as Tevez and Kia have done. Let us all see what their true intentions are, and let the world watch it.

News from Argentina. The Tevez says he was always told to return on monday not on the week before. He should leave the city if he still fails to see how amazing we are.

Super David Silva 21 said:
Carlos only wants to be near his daughters, i don't really understand the hatred towards him, i can understand people being miffed by whats going on but for a guy who for the last two seasons has give nothing but great game after game i can't understand the nastiness towards him. He's probably been the best player this side of 20 years ever to wear the shirt.
He is only one with family ? I'm sure everyone in the squad could fancy few more days off...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.