Tevez not in the country according to BBC

Well no surprise he has not come back.

They are saying he will be back Monday. He obviously thinks he is on his way to Inter then.

I heard Tim vickery today on about Carlos, saying how he has been a chronic moaner at almost every club he has been at, even if he is still here come first day of the season he said that no matter what he says out side the pitch he will always give 100% on the pitch, no matter how cheesed off he is.

Can't you see I'm on the shitter, can't talk now!
\
Carlos-Tevez-001.jpg

I just don't get this moaning ****. I mean its not like he grew up with a silver spoon up his arse is it.
You would think he compaired to many would appreciate the life he has now.

Fuck Of Tevez, i hope you break the contract and we sue the arse of ya, ya moaning bitchy twunt.

Why give him more time off?

Should have just not said anything - he then wouldn't have turned up - we can fine him his wages... saves money.

Braggster said:
blueinsa said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Why am I not suprised.

Beyond caring in all honesty, sick and tired of pandering to his every need.

Everyone is busy trying to get him his move and Mancini for one wont give a fuck about him not being back despite utterances to the contrary.
Absolutely. Mancini wants rid of him and will be pleased he is not back-it could only be disruptive. Just swap him for Eto'o already.

This! definately a swap is the only opion Mancini doesnt want him anywhere near what looks like a happy squad and no-one wants to cough up cash plus his wages.

Esepecially as he will only be there for 2 years so from Inters perspective hopefully they see Eto as too old to be worth anything in 2 years time whereas at least they could probably hock Tevez off to the next sucker in a couple of years and make some cash

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.