Tevez officially not going to Corinthians

larderland

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.corinthians.com.br/portal/noticias/2011/07/19/21h47-id12351-carlos+tevez.shtml#.TiYmSWFveb4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.corinthians.com.br/portal/no ... iYmSWFveb4</a>

The board of Sport Club Corinthians Paulista hereby officially to communicate the impossibility of hiring the Argentine striker Carlos Tevez. While recognizing the efforts of Manchester City and all involved in the negotiation, there is more time for the transfer to be achieved, given that the window to the players from abroad ends on Wednesday, July 20. Aware of the huge crowd dream of having a new striker as a player of Corinthians, the board looks forward to Tevez in the near future.

3-4 weeks of tedious haggling with <Inter/Real/Malaga> (remove as required) to come. Yay! :)

Tried to big themselves up with a bid but turned out a dodgy club with no funds. I feel sorry for their fans, to be humiliated as big talkers with nothing to back it up.

Stick that up your slipery arsehole Kia, not that Tevez is innocent but this stuff stinks more of kia the parasitic worm.

Edit: Yeah him and the puppet chairman have made them look like fools.

Blue Haze said:
Tried to big themselves up with a bid but turned out a dodgy club with no funds. I feel sorry for their fans, to be humiliated as big talkers with nothing to back it up.

spot on mate.Some PR stunt for them but.

Right then,tell the ugly **** to get his arse back to manchester,and lets get Aguera in.

LoveCity said:
3-4 weeks of tedious haggling with <Inter/Real/Malaga> (remove as required) to come. Yay! :)

TBH, i see this as the end of it. Tevez is staying. Inter are looking to implement the Fifa fair play rules and also this would defeat Tevez's incentives (to be with his family).

This leaves us to Real and Malaga. Real look certain to get Adebayor (or similar) and hence solve the squad's striker problem. Malaga........ I doubt it. A player of such a high calibre and salary going to a club without cemented champions league football....

larderland said:
http://www.corinthians.com.br/portal/noticias/2011/07/19/21h47-id12351-carlos+tevez.shtml#.TiYmSWFveb4

The board of Sport Club Corinthians Paulista hereby officially to communicate the impossibility of hiring the Argentine striker Carlos Tevez. While recognizing the efforts of Manchester City and all involved in the negotiation, there is more time for the transfer to be achieved, given that the window to the players from abroad ends on Wednesday, July 20. Aware of the huge crowd dream of having a new striker as a player of Corinthians, the board looks forward to Tevez in the near future.

As long as it dont impact the Aguero bid i really cant be arsed

Personally i dont think they ever were going to buy him - they payment terms were ridiculas (first payment reported to be in May 2012) - just an attempy by Kia to flush out European clubs

Swop him with Sneijder pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.