Tevez officially not going to Corinthians

gingerthai said:
Dubai Blue said:
gingerthai said:
Are you two that naive? obviously he wouldnt be coming to Manchester on holiday. The reason he said it, he was being flipant saying it was a crap hole he wouldnt want to come back to for any reason. Its why he also stated that there were only two good restaurants, unless you believe that also.
Why does it matter so much what he thinks of Manchester as a place? It doesn't surprise me that it's not top of his list of places he wants to live in.

That may be the case, but its also his choice which clubs to play for and what country to play in. He was the one who decided to stay in Manchester and play for us. He already knew what Manchester was like having played for the Rags. Why now woman and moan about the City, its not like hes just arrived here. I find it hard to sympathize with someone who has sly digs at us just because he wants out.
There are so many things to legitimately criticise Tevez for, but I just struggle to get that worked up about someone thinking my hometown is a bit shit. It's his opinion, he's perfectly entitled to it; I won't lose any sleep over it and get all angry and sweary on a message board.

The timing of his transfer requests make him an absolute ****, but he can think what he likes about Manchester as far as I'm concerned.

Dubai Blue said:
gingerthai said:
Dubai Blue said:
Why does it matter so much what he thinks of Manchester as a place? It doesn't surprise me that it's not top of his list of places he wants to live in.

That may be the case, but its also his choice which clubs to play for and what country to play in. He was the one who decided to stay in Manchester and play for us. He already knew what Manchester was like having played for the Rags. Why now woman and moan about the City, its not like hes just arrived here. I find it hard to sympathize with someone who has sly digs at us just because he wants out.
There are so many things to legitimately criticise Tevez for, but I just struggle to get that worked up about someone thinking my hometown is a bit shit. It's his opinion, he's perfectly entitled to it; I won't lose any sleep over it and get all angry and sweary on a message board.

The timing of his transfer requests make him an absolute ****, but he can think what he likes about Manchester as far as I'm concerned.

Which brings me back to my original point. If he did end up staying do you think him slating the City he plays for helpful, especially seeing as hes club captain (hopefully not for much longer). Hes not even for one minute considered the possibility he might not get the move and still be here, and while we still pay his wages hes supposed to be an ambassador for the club. You may not mind him slating all things Manchester, but he will find out if he stays that a number of City fans do.

Of course it's his opinon, but I'm sure there are millions who would beg to differ if the numbers quoted in the consultation document from the council are accurate concerning the number of visitors to the city each year and the value of the city's tourism industry per annum.

Not bad for a shithole with just two restaurants.

Tevez grew up in Ciudadela Buenos Aires which in reality is a dump. I don't get why people are paying so much attention to his comments on Manchester when really he hardly grew up in paradise. What he said was completely ignorant given the significance of Manchester, it's great people and attractions. I wouldn't take notice of anything that comes out of Tev'z mouth he has a great footballing brain but that is all. He has been in England since 2006 yet he hardly speaks English.

gingerthai said:
lee-mcfc said:
Dubai Blue said:
He said that once he leaves City he won't be returning to Manchester on holiday. Why would you expect a multimillionaire from South America to spend his summer hols in Manchester? No one else does.
Very well put , i know if i was him i wouldn't come back here for a holiday that's for sure.

Are you two that naive? obviously he wouldnt be coming to Manchester on holiday. The reason he said it, he was being flipant saying it was a crap hole he wouldnt want to come back to for any reason. Its why he also stated that there were only two good restaurants, unless you believe that also.
That's because it is a "crap hole"

lee-mcfc said:
gingerthai said:
lee-mcfc said:
Very well put , i know if i was him i wouldn't come back here for a holiday that's for sure.

In your opinion. In reality there are much worse places to live. The point i was making is his behaviour is pathetic for a club captain and an ambassador of the club. Regardless of whether he wants a move he is still expected to behave as captain/ambassador, until we stop paying his wages or strip him of the captaincy.

gingerthai said:
lee-mcfc said:
gingerthai said:

In your opinion. In reality there are much worse places to live. The point i was making is his behaviour is pathetic for a club captain and an ambassador of the club. Regardless of whether he wants a move he is still expected to behave as captain/ambassador, until we stop paying his wages or strip him of the captaincy.
Exactly. Just like when the Queen met a chap from Manchester on a state visit and said "that's not a very nice place is it?" Irrespective what you think, if you are representing an organisation/country in an official capacity, you don't then slag the very thing you represent.

Fuck him and fuck the queen too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.