Tevez on JT in The Sun

The Fat el Hombre said:
I love this man

Fookin hands off! He's mine

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=165698&p=2986131&hilit=Im+In+Love#p2986131" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=165698&p=2986131&hilit=Im+In+Love#p2986131</a>

Tremendous yet again Carlos, although I have say, if Terry lived round our way he would lose at least an ear for having that silly fucking haircut.

Tevez and Bellamy, what a pair of heroes. Such a refreshing change from the mercenaries we've had to put up with in the past. The cynics from other clubs might say the two are only here for the money, but even if they are, so what. Every player is at a club for the money and I'd rather have these two literally fighting to succeed than the Corradi's, Samaras', Dabo's of the past. Bridge refusing to shake Terry's hand was another good sign that perhaps we aren't going to be the walkover we have been in years gone by. Defenders must literally hate the idea of playing Bellamy and Tevez. Lets hope the lift in team spirit the Bridge/Terry thing has given us can be just the inspiration for us to get 4th now.

Good job for Terry he wasn't married to Mrs Bobbitt..........

nervous.gif

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
Good job for Terry he wasn't married to Mrs Bobbitt..........

nervous.gif

Haha, forgot about the Bobbitt case, I remember when some people used to call Dickov Bobbitt for a while after that, used to crack me up.

Carlos was brought up in Fuerte Apache, Buenos Aires (hence his nickname - El Apache). Seriously... don't fuck with him! No wonder Terry looked shit scared when Tevez squared up to him. I reckon Tevez is as hard as nails.

Tricky_Trev said:
Carlos was brought up in Fuerte Apache, Buenos Aires (hence his nickname - El Apache). Seriously... don't fuck with him! No wonder Terry looked shit scared when Tevez squared up to him. I reckon Tevez is as hard as nails.

i noticed how terry only got a word in towards tevez when the referee was inbetween and a few more chelsea players were around, even though he could of said something well before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.