Tevez out for Villa?

Re: Tevez out for Villa!

Halfpenny said:
Either Tevez or Bellamy will be benched; Tevez because he's not 100% fit yet, and Bellamy because of the sheer amount of games he's played in recently. Well, we need to make room for Adebayor. I'd like to see a similar setup to the one we've had against Arsenal and United, with De Jong in front of defence breaking up the play.
Personally, I think it'll be Bellamy who is rested.

---------------Given--------------
Zabaleta-Toure-Lescott-Bridge
-------------De Jong-------------
---------Ireland---Barry--------
Tevez--------------------Petrov
------------Adebayor-----------

Subs: Taylor, Richards, Garrido, Johnson, Weiss, Bellamy, RSC
SWP?

Halfpenny said:
Either Tevez or Bellamy will be benched; Tevez because he's not 100% fit yet, and Bellamy because of the sheer amount of games he's played in recently. Well, we need to make room for Adebayor. I'd like to see a similar setup to the one we've had against Arsenal and United, with De Jong in front of defence breaking up the play.

i know SWP been poor lately but surely he deserves a place on the bench.ps. no way should bellamy be rested.

Goater's Shin said:
Halfpenny said:

SWP?
Knew I forgot somebody.

Halfpenny said:
Goater's Shin said:
Knew I forgot somebody.

It's truly brilliant that multi-million pound international players like sweep can just be overlooked by mistake cos of the sheer weight of talent we've amassed.

Does anyone remember that south american guy? Cost a few million, scored a chip against arsenal I think, always pulling funny faces. He was alright him.

shaiomarali said:
Tevez--------------------Bellamy
-------Adebayor---RSC---------

there. now we can fit Ade. fixt.

Thats not so daft, however its an away game against a team we need to finish above, I doubt he'll be hoping for a 5-6 result, we won't go that attacking at Villa, we might at home against someone else, but not this game.

cleavers said:
Thats not so daft, however its an away game against a team we need to finish above, I doubt he'll be hoping for a 5-6 result, we won't go that attacking at Villa, we might at home against someone else, but not this game.

OK its f**king daft, trying to play 12, is Clattenberg the ref ? if so we might get away with it.

bluemoon32 said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
I'd bet my house on Bellamy not starting.

I'd be hugely annoyed if Bellamy is dropped after his recent displays for us, if any player deserves to be first on the teamsheet then it's him.....not that Hughes would give a damn about that i think lol.

Lets stop using the word dropped, it's a squad system players are selected on occasions for various attributes that may suit a particular game and this means that another is not selected to start it doesn't necessary reflect on their performance in a previous game(s) If Bellamy is on the bench against Villa it may well be to protect his knees likewise Tevez. Players accept this so it's time for the fans to do the same trust in Hughes IMHO

If I were the manager I wouldn't start with Tevez. I know he scored twice last week but Ade has to come back in and Bellers' performances mean he deserves to continue in the side. Petrov will enjoy crossing to Ade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.