Tevez post-match attitude is a disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.
during battle its all good to be mean but after the game i don't see why a player cannot smile with the other players especially ppl he used to play with.

pee dubyas crayons said:
BlueMoonie said:
Shut up u cock, the only reason you would take issue with this is if you thought him smiling means he didnt want us to win the game, you're trying to tell me he didn't try in those 2 games and you could tell by his effort he didn't want city to win ... idiot

Not at all,

I'm just pointing out the obvious difference in attitude between the 2 teams.

Look at our squad on paper - far better than theirs. The main reason we couldn't beat them is because we're not as 'bovvered' as them.

The reason we didn't beat them was they are far more experienced than us in big cup ties.

pee dubyas crayons said:
BlueMoonie said:
Shut up u cock, the only reason you would take issue with this is if you thought him smiling means he didnt want us to win the game, you're trying to tell me he didn't try in those 2 games and you could tell by his effort he didn't want city to win ... idiot

Not at all,

Look at our squad on paper - far better than theirs. The main reason we couldn't beat them is because we're not as 'bovvered' as them.

I must protest in the strongest possible terms about this, from where i was stood in the E336 section of the Theatre of Shite I did not see any difference in "bovveredness" of either team. to suggest otherwise is the rantings of a numpty.

What the difference was over teh two legs is that the scum have players who have won lots of stuff over teh years and that how to win guile and knowhow is what our playser need.

You do teh players a dis service with this sort of shite posting.

glynn said:
just because he came from the dark side doesnt mean he is not alowed friends over there. grow up ffs.

did you not see him gobbing of to neville last week. does that not proove he is blue through and through. he also score 3 goals against rags in two games.

what more do you want? him to run over to rooney after the game and machete him to death.

rotfl2.gif

i think the Matrix has been resetted.

wasnt there a thread like this a few days ago? and the same fail?

MOD's please delete. Unfortunately its threads like these that the press pick up on. Try posting something positive!

pee dubyas crayons said:
BlueMoonie said:

Not at all,

The attitude during and the attitude after the game are 2 seperate things, so what if he smiles get over it it doesn't refelct on his performance for city or make him any less of a city player if he wasn't assed the way he played would have reflected this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.