Tevez post-match attitude is a disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe anyone could call any of our players after Wed. I thought they all gave their all. but as it has been pointed out already every now and then a total numpty will slip through the net.

Maybe I saw it wrong - I wasnt exactly in a perceptive mood at that particular moment - but I'm sure Tevez first broke into a smile when he walked past - and acknowledged - a member of the United coaching staff. Like someone has already mentioned, it was quite definitely a nervous type of laugh. Sheepish almost. So it doesnt take John Nettles to figure out that whoever the guy was he was someone Tev respected whilst at United and reacted as most of us would given that he'd just spent 180 minutes putting his heart and soul into destroying this guy's football club. To completely mis-conceive this and assume he was laughing nonchalently......just stupid.

Maybe I saw it wrong - I wasnt exactly in a perceptive mood at that particular moment - but I'm sure Tevez first broke into a smile when he walked past - and acknowledged - a member of the United coaching staff. Like someone has already mentioned, it was quite definitely a nervous type of laugh. Sheepish almost. So it doesnt take John Nettles to figure out that whoever the guy was he was someone Tev respected whilst at United and reacted as most of us would given that he'd just spent 180 minutes putting his heart and soul into destroying this guy's football club. To completely mis-conceive this and assume he was laughing nonchalently......just stupid.

pee dubyas crayons said:
Can you imagine Rooney having a laugh with Tevez after the final whistle if we had won that semi? No, he would be trudging off with the rest of their team looking like someone had just died.

Tevez's reaction disgusts me. I can't fault his workrate or effort during the game, but seeing him joking around just like he did when we lost 4-3 makes me feel sick.

I hate to say it but this type of attitude is what makes them better than us at the moment.

Sort it out Carlos.

I like turtles...

op_logo.jpg

equalsign.jpg

cock1.gif_320_320_256_9223372036854775000_0_1_0.gif

I do believe that the OP is a multi-username Bluemoon troll.

IIRC this was confirmed by a MOD not so long ago...

I thought we were going to be told that Tevez never buys a round and that was why Robbie had been sulking and has finally mooched off to the pampas muttering 'The rain forest much of it has gone but at least my teamies will get ze margharitas in'.
FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.