Tevez post-match attitude is a disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.

I was pretty pissed off at Tevez scoring 3 times too.

Total waste of space, he's bringing our club down with these goals.

I pray we return to Division 2 asap and every night I pray to my poster of Paul Dickov.

Or I'm a massive dick.

You decide.

pee dubyas crayons said:
Can you imagine Rooney having a laugh with Tevez after the final whistle if we had won that semi? No, he would be trudging off with the rest of their team looking like someone had just died.

Tevez's reaction disgusts me. I can't fault his workrate or effort during the game, but seeing him joking around just like he did when we lost 4-3 makes me feel sick.

I hate to say it but this type of attitude is what makes them better than us at the moment.

Sort it out Carlos.
I've tried to ignore this post but it has pissed me right off, so I just want to get this off my chest to the OP......

GET A GRIP YOU FUCKING PRICK.

pee dubyas crayons said:
Can you imagine Rooney having a laugh with Tevez after the final whistle if we had won that semi? No, he would be trudging off with the rest of their team looking like someone had just died.

Tevez's reaction disgusts me. I can't fault his workrate or effort during the game, but seeing him joking around just like he did when we lost 4-3 makes me feel sick.

I hate to say it but this type of attitude is what makes them better than us at the moment.

Sort it out Carlos.

you're an idiot.

Oh and who was it who scored the goals against the rags??????? Thats where he said "Up yours you rag twats."

pee dubyas crayons said:

Sort it out Carlos.

can you pm my roses with this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.