Tevez price?

He put in a transfer request, then rescinded it.

He has said cock all about leaving since.

And as for the article on Talksport's website, that he has allegedly agreed personal terms with Inter...what utter cack.

Why re so many on here getting all moist about the fact that no-one will want to pay £40m+ because he has baggage.

Do you think someone like Berlusconi, with all his current issues, gives two shits about Carlo's problems?

The problem I have with City selling talented players is that I believe we are the only club to have ever taken a hit on the buying and selling of Anelka. Maybe Madrid did when they offloaded him to PSG too but I fear a similar tale unfolding with regards Tevez.

For me, his value as a player in regard to what others have gone for in the recent years as well as the time left on his contract puts him around the £60m mark. He's clearly better (worth more) than Torres. He puts in the most effort I have ever seen from a footballer during the 90 minutes but unfortunately the baggage and his attitude make that figure unrealistic.
I fear we will take a hit on him as well and end up selling him for about £20m but this is a case where City's hierarchy need to show that we won't be fucked about and unless any deal is right for us then it shouldn't be done and Tevez should be lining up in City's team at the start of next season. Not as the captain though, that honour should be for big Vince, from now until the day he retires!

Aussie! said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Remember the handshake with Hughes infront of Mancini? - that was as clear a 'f### you!' as I've seen.

....to me that was just old friends shaking hands... i would do exactly the same. what is wrong with that?

Oh sure - cause it was....................<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:25 pm --<br /><br />
Balti said:
Balo?

better with tevez on the pitch or without?

without - and so are the rest of the team too.

We bought him for £25m and his stock has risen a fair bit since he joined us. He is on current form taken from the past two seasons one of the best strikers in the world, you would certainly have a difficult time trying to pick five better than he and I don't think im overstating his ability to much when I say that. He is therefore worth 40-50m I think. City don't need to sell and Tevez can not complain about leaving if nobody will stump up the money. To be honest I don't even think its set in stone that he will leave especially if we win the cup and get 4th.

I'll be gutted to see him leave. One of the best players ever to grace the blue shirt. selling price should be no less than 60 mill. The lucky club who buys him will be guaranteed a return on the money in terms of 100% effort and should expect loads of goals.

SWP COME HOME!! said:
The problem I have with City selling talented players is that I believe we are the only club to have ever taken a hit on the buying and selling of Anelka. Maybe Madrid did when they offloaded him to PSG too but I fear a similar tale unfolding with regards Tevez.

For me, his value as a player in regard to what others have gone for in the recent years as well as the time left on his contract puts him around the £60m mark. He's clearly better (worth more) than Torres. He puts in the most effort I have ever seen from a footballer during the 90 minutes but unfortunately the baggage and his attitude make that figure unrealistic.
I fear we will take a hit on him as well and end up selling him for about £20m but this is a case where City's hierarchy need to show that we won't be fucked about and unless any deal is right for us then it shouldn't be done and Tevez should be lining up in City's team at the start of next season. Not as the captain though, that honour should be for big Vince, from now until the day he retires!

top post mate

if any club can afford to take a stand and show that player power has a limit then it is us

fuck his agent. market rate only or he stays and plays or enjoy the stiffs pal

He,s as good as gone,any player with any interest in the club,would have been at that semi final.
So thanks Carlos,and good luck in Italy.
Or maybe Spain,wherever that mate of yours takes you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.