Tevez price?

Dosen't this all depend on us getting Champions League next season? Be fucking stupid selling our top goal scorer and then no one of equal or greater talent wanting to come to us and having to rely and Balo and Dzeko.

masterwig said:
Tevez is worth more to us than any potential buyer. It's often the case, for us I'd value him around £30 million but market price will be quite a bit lower. Possibly even under £20 million. The market isn't good for selling big established players.
I think the market value is more than £20 million even in the current financial climate, if we sold him for less than £20 million someone in the hierarchy needs sacking, shot or hung, drawn and quartered at the very least.

seems to me as though there are two camps in this discussion:

50M: because his work on the pitch is of the highest calibre and his value to City is quite rightly in the same range as Torre's value was to the dippers.

or

30M: because although he's magnificent on the pitch, off of it he and his agent create no end of drama. he wants to leave (and this is well known) also, nobody else will value him like we would.

i think that reality splits the difference: 40M in cash/players seems right.

Manchestercitychorlton said:
If we do indeed sell him which looks extremly likely, how much do you think we can get for him?

I think atleast 50m and if we sell him and adebayor we're looking at about 70-80m so thats our spending money for the summer? That means we would be making a profit this year so the sheikh should be happy.

its going to be 30 to 40 million he still has a good number of years to go on his current contract - for me a swap plus cash for either Sneider or Benzema

Unfortunately, as most people seem to agree, we won`t get his true footballing value, as he is such a **** to be quite frank.
What kind of a wanker strolls on to the centre circle and releases balloons with happy birthday on them, on their own birthday ???
He hasn`t done much since the beginning of the year to be honest, and I read today, that he has only passed 6 times to Dzeko in all the games they have played together.
He isn`t a team player, and one of those bad apples like Adebayor we are better off without.
What other team captain would miss the semi final and be in Italy instead ?
I honestly hope he isn`t picked for the final (if fit), I would much rather see Kompany lift the cup.

I Still think he will be at city next season.

Do you think Milan could afford him.

Minimum £40m, maybe even £50m if not more. Thats how much Torres cost and Tevez has matched if not bettered Torres during his time at City. Also, that work rate, you can't get that with many other players, hardly anyone works as hard as Tevez, and therefore that has great value. Just hope City fight hard on this one, in negociating with any other clubs, and not allow themselves to miss out on the best deal possible due to the player's desire to leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.