Tevez replacement [Merged]

EalingBlue2

A lot on here seem to think it is obvious that we should go for aguero as tevez's replacement but I think to replace tevez that is way too big a risk. We need a proven I'd has done it in prem or another top league for 4 plus seasons at more than one club, mature 26 plus winner who we can be 90pct sure will come in and do the business.

We will have to go for a proven top striker now and have no choice and there are very few around. I reckon eto!

Go for aguero as striker number 4 but we cannot go into next season with a forward line without a true proven winner in it.

Re: Tevez replacement and striker number 4

this is now the most important decision of RM's career at city so far....

but who is there realistically???????

aguero?
eto'o?

i cannt think of many others....

drogba?...he has a very limited life span now...still a great player but he is now picking up injuries on a regualr basis

villa?....again limited life span and he has already said he is happy at barca

i cannt think of anyone in the prem at all that we could get???? RVP??? could not see him leaving arsenal

Ronaldo
He already said he would play for us half the fee Tevez 2 third of his wages tevez

We cannot rely that aguero will succeed immediately it would most likely take a year for him to adapt. We need someone who can almost guarantee 20 goals starting day 1.

Globally there is
Rooney
Van persie
Torres
Drogba
Ibra
Eto
Ronaldo
Villa
Gomez
And very few others who you could pretty much guarantee it.

There are loads who could come in for the future or striker number 4 but not many who can replace Tev without big risk

Aguero as he could also play on the right of midfield or up front and Lukaku as our 4th striker.

so i think we're looking at a straight swap deal or player plus cash situation since no club can afford the little bastard.
The other factor is his preferred destination. As much as he talks up his love for Boca, there's a snowman's chance in hell he'll go back to Argentina. I think Spain is his preferred destination, although we shouldn't count out a move to Italy.

Possible deals-

Barca-

Villa + cash

RM-

Kaka
Benzema + cash
Hiquian + cash

Inter-

Eto'o + cash
WS

AC

Cassano + cash

I feel for Cook n co, this situation is fucked and there's very limited options

i would be happy for higuin plus cash cash or the kun, 4th striker i know people wont agree but i think an inform confident well serviced carlton cole is a great shout for the backup striker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.