Tevez replacement [Merged]

Re: Tevez replacement and striker number 4

We've known he's going to do this for a week or so already... Why would we pubicly state we tried to swap him for Eto'o if we didn't know he defo wanted to leave?

I'd imagine we're already working on deals for a replacement... there's minimal clubs that could afford him though but we've got a lot of leverage in possible swap deals now.

Tevez Replacement...

So Tevez wants to go to Spain / Italy, what would anybody think to a Straight swap Tevez for Aguero?

EalingBlue2 said:
A lot on here seem to think it is obvious that we should go for aguero as tevez's replacement but I think to replace tevez that is way too big a risk. We need a proven I'd has done it in prem or another top league for 4 plus seasons at more than one club, mature 26 plus winner who we can be 90pct sure will come in and do the business.

We will have to go for a proven top striker now and have no choice and there are very few around. I reckon eto!

Go for aguero as striker number 4 but we cannot go into next season with a forward line without a true proven winner in it.

Here we go with the old news again.

Mancini confirmed we already tried to get Eto'o but Inter weren't willing to let im leave.

Mancinis other fav Ibrahimovic looks very likely to be signing for AC

Which basically leaves Villa or Aguero imo.

leewill31 said:
i wonder were the hell this leaves mancini and his plans surly he would not of wanted this decision coming out now so close to pre season instead of looking for one striker he now has to look at getting two and one has to be world class or at least close to being?
I think Mancini wanted Tevez replaced. He gave an interview at weekend saying how he had tried to replace Tevez with Eto but it had fallen through. Mancini seemed to have no relationship with Tevez the friction was obvious for all. If we are to replace Tevez now is the only time to do it. It will all work out, have faith!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.