Tevez replacement [Merged]

Re: Tevez replacement and striker number 4

It's imperative that Dzeko finds form now. Aguero or higuain for me as realistic replacements. What about a straight swap for neymar?

Aguerro and lukaka. So you would go in with 4 strikers 3 of whom are kids and not prem proven and the other who has about 2 prem goal in 6 months. Madness!

Very good point about putting an arm round ade!<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:54 am --<br /><br />Drogba and kun? Drogba would give us a season to bed kun in and more time to balo and dzeko and take pressure off them

Adebayor is he is prepared to fight for his place - we still have Dzeko

and I am not sure the trust is there between manager and player. It is a potential solution

Convinced it's going to be Rossi. Not my choice, but then I'm not sure how we replace Tevez

I honestly have no idea, Tevez was that good, but whatever happens we have to move on

The ideal replacements for Tevez alone would be Mata and Higuain. But we would still need a fourth striker I guess, so Rossi might be a good option.

I'd want Aguero, Nasri and Mata..... Just hope Mancini does'nt look to Italy for his replacement, don't rate Cavani, Hamsik or Lavezzi etc.

i wonder were the hell this leaves mancini and his plans surly he would not of wanted this decision coming out now so close to pre season instead of looking for one striker he now has to look at getting two and one has to be world class or at least close to being?

I had him maybe behind only ronaldo and messi as best players in the world, considering messi will not be leaving barca, the only player who could have the same effect for us as tevez could only be ronaldo, personally anything less is a step backwards, but hey thanks for memorys carlos

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.