Tevez says happy again in Manchester, getting in shape

Just read his post history, makes it pretty clear he is as most of his posts defend United. They should at least declare their fandom as we aren't exactly unwelcoming if they aren't gooney-esque.

BlueMo' said:
Zonalmarking said:
manimanc said:
why don`t we get a deal started and completed now with inter or real or whoever wants him and when the transfer window opens in january and the clock reads 00:00:00:01 we can announce that tevez has left the building..

don`t get me wrong,i love him in the blue shirt and he`ll give 100% every time but he`s burnt that many bridges with my club that IMO he should be out of the club because he`ll just be a bad apple in a very good,positive team....

goodbye mr tevez and take that fuckin twat kia with you.....

He's on huge wages that most other clubs worried about FFPR can't risk it. Also the club want a return on the fee they paid for him. When he was at United he told everyone he was gonna retire at 27. I think he changes his mind with the weather. The worst thing would be him going out on loan and still being a City player aged 30. Thing is, if they don't play him then nobody is going to buy him. If they do play him, then someone more deserving misses out. It's a quandry of his own making, but christ he can still do a great job from the bench.

Pardon my ignorance Mr zonal but are you a rag?
I am in no way being abusive, god forbid i got a warning once
for rag abuse. Just a straight forward question.?
If it's well known you are and i'm a laughung stock well then i'll take
the shame.
He's been accused numerous times. We'll never know for sure.

LoveCity said:
LOL...

SPLASH_TEV_1370520a.jpg

rofl

Hate to admit it, but that's spot on.

jjeangi said:
BlueMo' said:
Zonalmarking said:
He's on huge wages that most other clubs worried about FFPR can't risk it. Also the club want a return on the fee they paid for him. When he was at United he told everyone he was gonna retire at 27. I think he changes his mind with the weather. The worst thing would be him going out on loan and still being a City player aged 30. Thing is, if they don't play him then nobody is going to buy him. If they do play him, then someone more deserving misses out. It's a quandry of his own making, but christ he can still do a great job from the bench.

Pardon my ignorance Mr zonal but are you a rag?
I am in no way being abusive, god forbid i got a warning once
for rag abuse. Just a straight forward question.?
If it's well known you are and i'm a laughung stock well then i'll take
the shame.
He's been accused numerous times. We'll never know for sure.

So when Aguero said that Tevez is frustrated cuz hes on the bench, where did that come from??

He, Tevez is frustrated cuz Mancini is doing exactly what he asked him to do??

You cant bite the hand that feeds you;) And I guess hes smart so he knows this..

Anyhu if Bobby doesnt change him as captain imma loose some respect for him.. Hes suppose to be ruling ManC with an iron fist:D

Mancini - ohhh said:
So when Aguero said that Tevez is frustrated cuz hes on the bench, where did that come from??

He, Tevez is frustrated cuz Mancini is doing exactly what he asked him to do??

You cant bite the hand that feeds you;) And I guess hes smart so he knows this..

Anyhu if Bobby doesnt change him as captain imma loose some respect for him.. Hes suppose to be ruling ManC with an iron fist:D

Come again our kid.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KGU_dWMUK4[/youtube]

What Aguero says contradicts the article.

we are tired to hear what tevez thinks and we dont want to know it. he should be forbidden from talking to journalists, whoever they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.