Tevez says happy again in Manchester, getting in shape

I remember him saying he has no problem with Mancini. Now it's a love-hate relationship.

Oh well, if he concentrates on football and limits himself to interviews like this, he's welcome at City as far as I'm concerned. Just so long as there is no more Joorabchian shenanigans.

squirtyflower said:
Could be he was like a kid in a sweetie shop with all those restaurants he's been missing

Six kilos? He didn't miss many restaurants then did he? Lol

As said, will see what happens come January......slightest peep and just get rid then. Last chance saloon an all that

Blue Haze said:
I remember him saying he has no problem with Mancini. Now it's a love-hate relationship.

Oh well, if he concentrates on football and limits himself to interviews like this, he's welcome at City as far as I'm concerned. Just so long as there is no more Joorabchian shenanigans.

he called him fantastic in the next line down, I think if we're to pick apart the article you're probably looking in the wrong place.

will he still be happy if this statement doesnt change macini's mind and keeps starting dzeko and aguero ahead of him?

Shocking that a professional footballer, paid handsomely, can stick on 6 kilos in a couple of weeks.

I have to say I find it strange that we have let him fuck off on holiday when he should be knuckling down at Carrington.

It's great news. Yes we're all sick of the twists in this saga but if he's here we undoubtedly have a better change of winning things this year. And yes we all know what the headlines will be come next transfer window. For now lets enjoy the ride of being the most talked about football club in the world and more importantly having what is for many of us the best City team in living memory.

I love carlos but its getting a bot like the boy who cried wolf, i dont think anyone cares if he stays or goes now,should just make his mind up and stick to it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.