Tevez says happy again in Manchester, getting in shape

Chippy_boy said:
Rammy Blue said:
Shocking that a professional footballer, paid handsomely, can stick on 6 kilos in a couple of weeks.

I am not sure most people EAT 6 kilos in a couple of weeks.

well but he was sad....

His family are here so understandably hes happy.

Anyway I love more than Dzeko, hes given us more than any other city player has in this current squad.

Joorabchians money puppet has realised that City will stand no more fucking around, and certainly will offer no more money. Where the fuck else would anyone like Tevez want to go to, in the position we are in now , with all the attendant expectation? Very pleased though; Nobody in their right mind would want Carlos Tevez fucked off.

Chippy_boy said:
Rammy Blue said:
Shocking that a professional footballer, paid handsomely, can stick on 6 kilos in a couple of weeks.

I am not sure most people EAT 6 kilos in a couple of weeks.

I've done it a few times on those 'all inclusives'. Easily done my friend, easily done

Go Carlito......Don't give a fuck about what he does or what he says off the pitch. He can fucking hate everything for me.So long as he does it on the pitch then that is fine.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
bzekosilva said:
charliebigspuds said:
wait until 4 weeks before the Jan transfer window

i already have a bet on with my blue mates lol :) just after xmas :D

Glass half empty then? I will wager you he is here after January...A fiver?

oh im very much glass half full. but c'mon he must be only saying hes happy to keep the peace knowing he has to stay. hes not exactly been sweet n low up until now with regards to interviews and so forth, corinthians or inter will come in for him in january. he cant have made a complete 180 turn on us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.