Tevez - staying or going?

10.Goater_Legend said:
Who would you blues ideally have then as a replacement?.

thats the problem...there isnt an like for like replacement.....what we have at the moment isnt good enough and aguero is the only one that comes close to being similar in style.....when we got tevez we already knew he could handle the premiership.....now there is a huge risk if we bring someone in from any other league that they may find it hard to adapt...which will certainly be the case.

I really cant see there being many clubs willing to spunk £40 mill on him this summer. As mentioned earlier some swap deal with Real ( Higuain/ Benzema ) plus twenty mill would be about right or Atletico (- Aguero straight Swap??). Wasn't Mourinho brown nosing Tevez earlier this summer? I cannot see him going to Italy poor standard of football and less affluent clubs being the main reasons, I think Spains the only viable option.

only way i would accept £30 mill for him would be if he went to an Argy club other than that his reasons for leaving are a crock of shit !! and there fore you pay top doller or fuck off !!!

Cambridgeblue said:
Eto'o is too old and he had his chance.

Drogba has MAYBE two more top seasons in him but would want a 4 year deal and the same money as Tevez.
Eto'o is too old but Drogba has more seasons? PMSL!

Eto'o was too big for us to sign in 2009. If he did it would have been only for money. He went to Inter, Champions League winners. Probably best move for him at the time.

Cambridgeblue said:
southern muppet said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
Who would you blues ideally have then as a replacement?.

Eto'o, but failing that definitely Aguero. All the rest are miles behind.

If we really find we can't get a long-term world class replacement this summer, then Drogba purely as a stop-gap for a couple of seasons would be an idea.

Eto'o is too old and he had his chance.

Drogba has MAYBE two more top seasons in him but would want a 4 year deal and the same money as Tevez.

eto'o is too old .... while drogba being 3 years older is ok for you LOL

Eto'o is faster and sharper than Tevez is, I'm not gonna revisit the argument about Eto'o's age being misleading because of his freakish athleticism but he would be a fantastic signing.

We're a better TEAM without Tevez anyway. I'm not at all dissapointed. Give me Eto'o, Aguero, or maybe an inform Villa and I'll never repeat Tevez's name.

15m plus David Villa, Villa would be good for at least 2 seasons that would give Dzeko and Balotelli time to develop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.