Tevez - staying or going?

Dont bite my head off!!! Its just ocurred to me that Ibramhavic(think thats how you spell it) has now finished his loan spell at AC Milan. Has he now gone back to Barcelona or has he? The reason being Mancini has made it clear in the past he would love him at City. Now not long ago Tevez was linked with Barcelona, do you think he would do a swap???? Not saying i want Ibra but i dont know whats happened with him. Has he signed for AC or has he gone back to Barcelona where he fell out with them big time ?????

Just a thought, what do you all think!!

PUTTYBLUE said:
Dont bite my head off!!! Its just ocurred to me that Ibramhavic(think thats how you spell it) has now finished his loan spell at AC Milan. Has he now gone back to Barcelona or has he? The reason being Mancini has made it clear in the past he would love him at City. Now not long ago Tevez was linked with Barcelona, do you think he would do a swap???? Not saying i want Ibra but i dont know whats happened with him. Has he signed for AC or has he gone back to Barcelona where he fell out with them big time ?????

Just a thought, what do you all think!!

Ac Milan had a clause to buy him in the loan deal and they did, he is now owned by AC Milan.

Kia has confirmed.

"Negotiations have begun. Corinthians have got in touch and we are looking at the possibility," the agent has told ESPN Brazil.

"Tevez likes Brazil a lot and he wants to play for Corinthians again, but I cannot say for sure that it will happen."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.