Tevez - staying or going?

£15m + Ganso, done. Santos better stock up on sponsors to pay the greedy bastard's wages though!

okstate99 said:
Keith Moon said:
And now its Santos.. Tevez don't want to play in Europe. Jezzuz

Wheres the story with that Keith Moon?

ESPN Brazil..
<a class="postlink" href="http://espn.estadao.com.br/futebol/noticia/201622_EXCLUSIVO+TEVEZ+E+OFERECIDO+POR+EMPRESARIO+AMIGO+DE+KIA+AO+SANTOS" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://espn.estadao.com.br/futebol/noti ... +AO+SANTOS</a>

bumble66 said:
danburge82 said:
blueinsa said:
I lost all repect for him when he threw down the two scarfs before he lifted the cup. I thought then that it was his last game for City.

while keeping his argy flag drapped around his shoulders. All we are to him is a place of work, there is no emotional attachment and why he is quite selfesh player as it's all about him and keeping his stock/value high.

Great player but will not be sorry to see him go and a real captain <Vinny> take over

bumble66 said:
danburge82 said:
blueinsa said:
Makes for poor reading, especially when its about a world class talent.

Tevez is run by Kia and its a shame but i suppose they have both got very rich of the back of their plan so they wont be too arsed as to what people think.

Its been great whilst it lasted but time to move him on.

Thanks Carlos.
Carlos is not run by Kia. They are both a pair of complete and utter cunts together who are in it together all the way. Carlos had the guy as best man at his wedding, he's not just his agent, he actually has said he loves the guy! What a damn shame he lifted the FA Cup and not Vinnie K!
I lost all repect for him when he threw down the two scarfs before he lifted the cup. I thought then that it was his last game for City.

one of those scarfs was given to tevez by kismet, who posts on this forum. sad little fact for everyone. was the red and black one incidentally.

waspish said:
Thinking about this now I feel with his history of moaning and moving on every 2 years the most we could get for him is between 20 to 30m!!

For me he's worth 50m minimum but can't see us getting any where near that much
In a nutshell, exactly this, but if/whenever he goes, he goes with my best wishes and a big Fkoff thank you for giving it his all week in week out. without him and a few others, we wouldnt be as far up the road as we are today, I know there are a few who dont see it this way but c'mon lads, even if he diecided to go last year [which he probs did] he busted a bollock untill the end, where as others [lescott at Eve, berba at spud gave up towards the end once they'd decided they were leaving] Thank you Mr T. That said, we will grow bigger and stronger with or without you.

Regardless of how good he is, and he is world class, he signed a contract with yourselves and i hope you make him see it out, or at least get his market value.

That's gotta be at least 50 million, your the only team possible in the world that could put there foot down, and i truely hope you do as these players need to be brought back to earth.

I read a lot of forums from different teams, and it makes me laugh that people are blaming city for the extortionate wages in todays football, but any sane and reasonable fan will know that this was happening long before city won the jackpot and there only doing what the Manure's, Chavski's and Real Madrid's have been doing for he last 10-15 years.

Fuck let's just give them Tevez and 15 mil for the lot of Ganso and Neymar. They might actually get on if they come together.

We might be in danger of getting someone in who isn't our first choice, on the basis of dumping Tevez somewhere else just to get rid of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.