Tevez - staying or going?

Rammyblues said:
I would let him go for 37m but insist in his contract that if Corinthians sell to a European club they have to pay us a further 13m, in other words if we sold to a club in Europe we would want 50m we do him a favour, he doesn't come back to Europe to haunt us.

Like this!

ox-blue said:
Rammyblues said:
I would let him go for 37m but insist in his contract that if Corinthians sell to a European club they have to pay us a further 13m, in other words if we sold to a club in Europe we would want 50m we do him a favour, he doesn't come back to Europe to haunt us.

Like this!
same

ox-blue said:
Rammyblues said:

Like this!

Good idea.

Or 50% sell on for anything over £37m.

37m is a good price and considering every one else is offering half that plus a player we dont really want i would take the cash.

Slap 37m in front of Athletico + RSC or someone for Aguero and they will take it.

get the 37, add another 5 of our own coffers and get aguero, seriously city. such an opportunity infront of us now, gotta grasp it imho

dref619 said:
get the 37, add another 5 of our own coffers and get aguero, seriously city. such an opportunity infront of us now, gotta grasp it imho
You don't think Real Madrid, United and Chelsea aren't keeping tabs on Aguero?

I hope we bid for Aguero regardless of whether Tevez stays, but I don't think it will be easy to get him. if Real Madrid go for him, he's almost certain to go there.

Marvin said:
dref619 said:
You don't think Real Madrid, United and Chelsea aren't keeping tabs on Aguero?

I hope we bid for Aguero regardless of whether Tevez stays, but I don't think it will be easy to get him. if Real Madrid go for him, he's almost certain to go there.

im not sure athletico will sell him there, and im not sure he's what mourinho wants
i think chelsea have got bigger issues in their squad that need serious investment, and they spent 50m on torres.
juve have backed off and gone for rossi by the looks of it
i dno, just rec we've got a good a chance if we go for him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.