Tevez talk sport

i wouldn't swop tevez for any other player, even cavani who i rate very highly.

love him or hate him he does the business, proven in the prem, rarely injured. not many around like that.

i know he's a **** but if he behaves he's some player.

de niro said:

love him or hate him he does the business, proven in the prem, rarely injured. not many around like that.

And he's our c--t

de niro said:

The biggest part for me with Carlos is him being and staying fit.

The difference when he has that burst of pace available makes him a completely different player to when he's carrying timber.

KennyG said:
6 month loan is the word
i think mancini would sell in the blink of an eye
he knows tevez is a good player but we can get others who he can get on with (rvp,cavani)
it wouldnt be a loan thats for sure
now tevez wants to stay he will want loyaly bonus if sold
cant see a move unless higuain/tevez swap
Mancini gets on with Tevez and likes him

I really don't think Mancini wants Tevez to leave now, having come back and said sorry and played his part in the premiership win AND apparently looking fitter/training better than before why would he? Tevez is superior to both cavani (never looked good when I've seen him) and RVP (1 season wonder IMHO, been average/injured for the most part) and if he keeps his hissy fits under control he will be very important for the upcoming season.

If we sell Tevez then we are fucking mad him and Aguero will tear up the premiership next season!

ox-blue said:
If we sell Tevez then we are fucking mad him and Aguero will tear up the premiership next season!

Correct.. they like each other, compliment each other and will destroy defences next season

Drewmanc said:
Tevez is superior to both cavani (never looked good when I've seen him)

Did you miss our two games against Napoli then where Kompany and Lescott couldn't handle his movement and he scored three goals?

LoveCity said:
Drewmanc said:
Tevez is superior to both cavani (never looked good when I've seen him)

Did you miss our two games against Napoli then where Kompany and Lescott couldn't handle his movement and he scored three goals?

Yet he was kept quiet by Richards and Steven fucking Caulker last night.

For me, Falcao pisses all over Cavani.

sjk2008 said:
Yet he was kept quiet by Richards and Steven fucking Caulker last night.

In an international game... barely an international game, an Olympic game where it was evident Cavani's heart wasn't in it (unlike at Napoli where his workrate is tremendous). If we judge players on international performances, neither Messi or Ronaldo is a top 10 player in the world and Javi Martinez belongs in League One based on his Olympic performances.

For me, Falcao pisses all over Cavani.

I rate Falcao higher too but Cavani is a fantastic striker also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.