Tevez talk sport

BoyBlue_1985 said:
If they stump up £30 million they can have him. They dont so fuck off

-- Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:21 am --

city 'til i cry said:
As reported by the well know Hammers fan and general bullshitter the Moose.

He posted it on twitter last night and got dogs abuse.

Its not nonsense that they might make an offer but whatever they will never be able to offer whats needed to buy him

I wouldnt sell him for 30 million no way, he might be a bit of a twat but he is a fucking brilliant footballer, who would we get to replace him?

I don't mind West Ham but their fans seem to be labouring under the impression that Tevez actually likes them. Tevez likes whoever is paying him the most and unless West Ham offer him higher wages than he's getting here, there's not a fucking chance he'd sign for them.

Cheadle Blue said:
im sure the producers on talk sport are members on here, would explain some of the ITK stuff, this is the worst story of the fucking lot
I reckon its Mr Durham, says he has a soft spot for City but I reckon he's a fully paid up City supporter.

Also heard the story at work about Tevez and had a good laugh.

6 month loan is the word
i think mancini would sell in the blink of an eye
he knows tevez is a good player but we can get others who he can get on with (rvp,cavani)
it wouldnt be a loan thats for sure
now tevez wants to stay he will want loyaly bonus if sold
cant see a move unless higuain/tevez swap

Wasn't this leaked by the Moose off TS? A know-nothing fuckwit of an individual who will spout anything to get his name heard.

Not a chance of this, probably his Spam contact leaking shit to show all the Hammers that they are serious about this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.