Tevez to appear for the reserves on Tuesday!

sivainnovates said:
Forgiving s a Big man's attitude. Mancini has done it with dignity after Tevez apologies. this might be Tevez's last season so we fans will send him off with respect showing our true heart to the player who earned respect for the club with his game play. All the best to him to return to first team and boost our chances for the title.

if he`d bothered to apologies in person on camera rather than his press officer releasing a statement.

leopards dont change their spots

r.soleofsalford said:
sivainnovates said:
Forgiving s a Big man's attitude. Mancini has done it with dignity after Tevez apologies. this might be Tevez's last season so we fans will send him off with respect showing our true heart to the player who earned respect for the club with his game play. All the best to him to return to first team and boost our chances for the title.

if he`d bothered to apologies in person on camera rather than his press officer releasing a statement.

leopards dont change their spots

The last time this **** released an interview on our website he handed in a transfer request a couple of days later.

I dont want to hear a word from him over the next 3 months. He can do what he is payed to do and then leave. If he has apologised to Bobby and the players then that's all that matters.

It looks like Tezez is going to play some part in this season. I'm not 100% happy about it however I really hope he does not get booed. We do not need any unrest in the camp, we need to trust in Bobby and if he decides that Tevez plays then we need to support that.

If anyone wants to boo Tevez then you should stay at home.

trueblue28 said:
It looks like Tezez is going to play some part in this season. I'm not 100% happy about it however I really hope he does not get booed. We do not need any unrest in the camp, we need to trust in Bobby and if he decides that Tevez plays then we need to support that.

Maybe the press will Boo him from beind the fence...........

He will get booed when he finally shows up in the side. Even if only 5% boo it will be heard...

sivainnovates said:
Forgiving s a Big man's attitude. Mancini has done it with dignity after Tevez apologies. this might be Tevez's last season so we spineless fans will send him off with respect showing our true heart to the player who earned respect for the club with his game play. All the best to him to return to first team and boost our chances for the title.

Or, he can get fucked.

If/when he plays for us we should get behind the team just the same. I can't imagine anyone wanting to slate him during a match, but maybe there should be a few ironic barks if he scores. Woof woof!

trueblue28 said:

This
The media would have a field day with this if we booed.
Circle the wogons
Fook em all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.